Chapter 14

Hello my kitties! I am back with a new update for this chapter! I don't know if this'll be a short chapter or long but it's a chapter at least, so I hope you enjoy it!

Please don't forget to leave this a review, otherwise it is never getting updated again! 0.O

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroshitsuji, the wonderful and magnificent Yana Toboso does.

Sebastian and I ended up watching a yaoi anime called "Dramatical Murder" off of youtube until it was time to get off the bus. Now for the most part, animes are usually created off of manga, but this isn't the case with Dramatical Murder. It's based off of a game, and I was very excited when I discovered the anime had the same voice actors from the game.

"I cannot believe you locked us away like that!" Alois yelled at me for the umpteenth time, by this point my response was nothing but a bored expression on my face and crossed arms.

"We were going to come out eventually."

"Why did you lie to me?!"

"So you could get out of my hair for once." We were sitting on a bench, underneath many trees. The summer breeze brushed against our shaded bodies. My body decided that this would be the right time to have a cigarette. Alois and his obnoxious boyfriend had established a rule in which no one was allowed to smoke on the bus. Ever.

"Put that away Ciel." He said as I brought the pack of my favorite brand, Camel Crush from out of my pocket, "Now's not the time."

"When will there ever be a time?!" I snapped at him, "You always stomp out my cigarette before a show."

"Because smoking inside a non smoking area is illegal." He replied in monotone.

"I can't smoke when we're on the bus!"

"Because I can't stand the stench."

"I'm outside! There's no one to stop me from having a bloody smoke right now! So if I want one, I'll take one!" I glared at him as I lit my cigarette. He never was a smoker to begin with, he'll never understand the torture it truly is to not have a cigarette. The antagonizing crave I have for nicotine cigarettes provide.

"Guten morgen!" The sound of another language stopped our little banter from continuing.

"Guten morgen Hexe." Alois replied as our bass guitarist Sieglinde, or "Hexe" as she prefers to be called walked towards us from the bus.

"Guten morgen taiyou ga-" I began to say, a smile presented on my lips.

"No." The blond vocalist shot down my will to continue, causing my smile to vanish and once again resumed to its pouting feature. "She was only greeting us in her language. That's not an excuse to start singing Japanese." He had his hand covering in his nose, preventing my desire of blowing a well deserved puff of smoke directly at his face. It was almost as if he knew I would do that. "Speaking of which, it isn't morning anymore Hexe!"

"It is for me." Her black hair was down, and it reached just so the tips could brush against her back. She was dressed in a simple black shirt and dark pants, back combat boots, just like the rest of us.

"Man, what crawled up your ass and died today anyway?" I asked while inhaling another drag.

"His vagina." Sieglinde replied with a coy expression on her face. She was sitting next to me on our booth and as we waited for the rest of the team to arrive, we continued to chat to pass the time.

"Oh hahaha." Alois replied with an irritated chuckle, "You're so funny!"

"Do you mind if I steal a smoke?" She asked, pointing to my blue and black container.