Chapter 6

Well hi! It's currently 2:38 am where I'm at, and out of nowhere I decided to update this story. And also chat with you guys. How have you been? Finding any good stories to read? What's going on in your life...right now? For me it's work, that's kinda all I've been doing. Work work work, but my days off are almost gone... :( Oh well, if you want to answer my questions review what you've been up to and etc. (PM is also fine...)

now enough of my tired blubbering... Onto the story! It's in Ciel's POV. And just like normal the italics mean Ciel's thinking, or talking to himself in his head. Ah, good ole inner monologue.

Enjoy kittens!

-------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

Ug..oh...oh shit...ow my head...oh my fucking head is splitting! Goddamn what time is it? Where am I? Where's Alois? Oh my god, where the hell are my clothes?! Well, let's see, my pants are on, and so is my collar...only my shirt is missing... It must have been Alois who did it...again.. I guess I should go outside and- just as I was about to stand up I felt a bump and it jolted every single one of my senses. Wait a second...I'm moving?! How can that be? I thought the bus broke down...it did...then that must mean...Fuckin' shit! I pound the pillow below me as hard as I could in this messy state that I'm in. I'm in the same bus as...that demon..as long as I don't see him I'll be fine. Istood up from where I sat and stretched until I felt the need to get up and talk to Alois about my missing shirt.

As I stepped outside of the room I was in I felt odd, like something was weighing me down. It was morning, that was the good thing, and it seemed like everyone is awake. But why are they all staring at me. I feel like a slut for a weird reason..why does my ass hurt all of a sudden...?

"Uh...good morning...everyone..." I said.

"Good morning Ciel." They all responded.

"Yes, good morning." That horrendous voice of him comes from behind me and I whisk around.

"You!" I yelled, "Why were you behind me?!" I asked rather loudly.

"Why. I came out with you." He replied.

"You're lying through your teeth you demon!" I hissed.

"It appears he did more then come out with you." I heard Claude mutter to Alois and I turned my attention back to them.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?!" I yelled at them.

"He fucked you Ciel." Alois chimed and his now annoying voice exaggerating the word "fucked".

"Like hell I slept with the likes of him." I scoffed and crossed my arms stubbornly.

"Ciel," my blonde friend said, "the collar."

"What about my collar?" I asked.

"It's not even yours..."

"What the hell do you mean it's not even mine?! Of course it is! Stop making up stupid nonsense! It's pissing me off!" My temper was starting to rise to very high stakes and if this continues I will explode; money back guaranteed.

"Ciel," he repeated my name and I could feel my body twitching in my own anger, "how about you take a look.." I huffed at him, but I did what I was told. I pushed the asshole away from me and soon found the bathroom close to the room I was in and step inside. When I looked in the mirror my body is frozen and even paralyzed. I saw bite marks, puncture wounds, bruises, hickies even...all over my chest. Just what the hell happened to me last night?! Eventually I do look at my neck, and the collar that adorns it. He was right, this isn't mine. My collar is black with spikes wrapped around it. This one is brown and plain, how did this happen? I turn my head to the side and a silver chain comes into my view. Well that's odd...my own curiosity got the best of me and I pulled on the chain, and out came him.