Chapter 12

Hello every! I'm not sure what time it is 12:56am on December 25th, Merry Christmas I wanted to share this chapter with you, and tell you all to please be patient with me. If I wasn't for my job this story would be almost complete. :D In case you don't remember, this chapter is all about Sebastian and Ciel's date, and Ciel is dressed like a woman. Enjoy everyone. XD

Also, please let me know if there are any errors in this chapter. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we made it to our destination the sun had vanished from the sky until tomorrow. He decided on taking me to an Italian restaurant, I wonder why he chose this place? Has he been here with other dates, is it because of the low lighting? That's my idea at least..

"Let me ask you this first," he said to me once we had taken out seats and ordered our drinks, "why the fuck are you wearing that?"

"I don't want to be recognized." I whispered.

"What?"

"The media." I whispered and he nodded in response. Being a celebrity really does have it's disadvantages.

" I really don't care if the media claims me as a fag."

"Lower your voice." I said to him almost like a hiss,"You'll blow my cover!"

"But I just said-"

"I heard what you said! But I don't want to ruin MY reputation!" Without knowledge, or care, that I interrupted him from speaking, I talked to him with a hushed volume. "Do I have to order you to keep your voice down, huh?!"

"Whatever you may wish it shall be my command, young mistress." After rolling my eyes at such ridiculous remark I sighed and redeemed my composure.

"Thank you." It was silent after that and for a few moments the only noise we heard was from those around us. We stayed in this silence until our waiter returned and took our meal orders.

"Well." The demon said to me.

"Well." I said right back to him.

"I asked you to come here with me so we could know each other better." I nodded, "Would you like to start or shall I?"

"You suggested it so you go first."

"Right, so, um, my name is Sebastian Michaelis. I am the guitarist in the band "Angel's Desires" and earned the nickname of the demon."

"Anything you want to tell me that I DON'T already know about you?" I said.

"Yeah. I'm an orphan." He said, and that one word made my eyes widen.

"You're kidding." I said.

"No, I'm serious. I grew up in a small orphanage in Brookline, it wasn't much but it was my home until I was too old to stay. No one wanted me."

"I have a feeling you're making this up." I said with a curious expression on my face, "Trying to make me feel pity towards you; how sad."

"I'm not." his tone was serious, and every detail on his face only proved his point. "Every time I get paid I give at least twenty percent to the place that took me in."

"Wow. So did they tell you about your parents? How did you end up there?"

"It's funny that you asked because my parents had me in Las Vegas."

"Oh God.." I said to him and I already knew how this was going to turn out.

"Yeah. I was a one night stand child, a broken condom accident. They got rid of me as soon as they could."