Chapter 1

Hello there! It makes me happy to know you're reading one of my stories. This story isn't just any story you know..it's my 20th story ever posted on Fan fiction! You know what this means right?! I really need a life! :) But in all things serious I couldn't have made it this far without you, my kitten, my reader. I hate to get all emotional on you but you have made me the happiest girl alive! Thank you so very much!

Like usual I own nothing from Kuroshitsuji. I am just a fangirl.

"Alright everyone, places, places! The show starts in 10!" My manager looks at all of us before her attention focuses only on me, "Ciel, if you're not on stage in 5 minutes you will have it!" I chuckled at her threat because I knew it was useless.

"Yes Ms. Red." I smiled.

"You know, you can acknowledge me as your aunt if you want... I'm just saying!" She said before leaving the dressing room we were in.

"In your dreams cougar." Mumbled passed me and my eyes roll in my own sarcastic way. "Hey Alois." I said sweetly to my colleague beside me.

"What?" His teal eyes looked at me in annoyance, he knew I can't resist that glare.

"Light me." I have my favorite brand cigarette placed perfectly in between my fingers.

"You've got to be kidding me!" He sighs and I place the cigarette in my mouth anyway; I accept your challenge Tranny. "We don't have time for this! You're the reason why we're known as the late band you know."

"Yeah. Whatever. Don't care. Light me!" My words came out so quickly it almost formed a complete sentence. I see him sigh in annoyance again and I knew I won this round.

"Fine, but just this once!" Like a mother he scolds me and I chuckle.

"Yes momma I promise to behave." My smoke is lit and I breathe in the nicotine. I knew it was terrible for me, but then again I didn't care. I loved the taste and the way it calms my nerves after one puff astonished me.

"We gotta go now." Alois yanked me up from the chair I was comfortably sitting in.

"Hey you ass! Let me enjoy my cigarette!" I growl and try and take in as many puffs as I could.

"No!" He yelled and pushed me in the direction of my beloved guitar, "We're the opening act for a major popular band, so I refuse to be late for this! You should appreciate the fact your aunt worked so hard so we could get this gig!"

"Or you could fuck her and it would shut you both up." I glare at him after stomping on my smoke, it wasn't even half gone...what a waste!

"You know I have a boyfriend!"

"Who happens to be the singer of that famous band."

"Yeah! So?! Jealous, Phantomhive?!"

"Not at all." I have my baby out of her case, and she's resting on my chest with her straps secured around my shoulders, "And it's just Phantom."

"Oh yeah...that's right!" He giggles and twirls in his get up, "I forgot you love the demon!"

"I do not! Quit making assumptions on my love life!" My face is hot so I know it meant I'm blushing. Dammit...why does he have to take things that far.

"I see how you look at his posters, and your iPod is full of all the songs HE sings." He started to warm up and so did I by playing minor scales. God I love the creation of minor scales. "You even copy his look."

"How the fuck do I do that?! I demand to know right now!" My blood is now starting to boil.

"I'll tell you later, we gotta go." He smiled innocently and my body twitched, "Don't forget to put your eye patch on again, that is your "trade mark" correct?"