Chapter 2.

Lexi Pov•

Thank God it's Saturday today. I'm going to see my Mom. She's in the hospital. She was diagnosed with Cancer on her b-day.

Too bad all the girls are busy today so I'll go by myself. If you're wondering about my dad well he left my Mom when she got pregnant with me. My last name is Milsap if you were wondering, well let me get dress.

I took about a ten minute shower . Then I put on red ripped skinnys, a tanktop with a varsity jacket over it and, my blue vans .

I went outside to my blue charger and turned up the radio to 105.7 the beat .

Dj Hip:Goodmorning it's Dj Hip On the station right now. We have a special guest today welcome ,Keisha Gamble And Walter Milsap looking for some singers and dancers. Auditions are in 3 weeks Time:9:00am Where:Artsademic(Made uhp)Be there if you're good, you'll get sign. If you're interested call 601-562-5236 . Well let's hear the amazing, beautiful ,Nicki Minaj and the girls heart throb, Justin Beiber with Beauty and the Beat.

This is my chance to prove who I am and what I can do. I wonder if they will take groups, I'll call and see .

~Phone Convo~

Dj Hip:it's Dj Hip .

Lexi:My name is Lexi and I was wondering if you guys audition groups .

Dj Hip: Yes mam we do ,you're the first one to call,what's your group name.

Lexi:Unexpected Angels .

DJHIP:Nice name your group will be the first to audition

Lexi:Thanks.See you on the southside

DJHip: You're funny see ya.

CLICK!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Let me call TT

Ring Ring Ring!

TT: What's Good

L:Guess what

TT: What!

L: You know how we always wanted to pursue our dreams as a group?

TT: Yeah get on with the point

L:Well it's finna happen in three weeks! Meet me at Jimmy shacks and I'll tell you news I'll text the others.

TT: alrighty I'll be there

Click!

Mya's texting name:?? Mya Sosa??

Lexi's texting name:ΔΔKickRockssΔΔ

~Texting Convo ~

ΔΔKickRocksΔΔ:Myaaaaaaaaaa

??MyaSosa??: Lexiiiiiiiiiiii

ΔΔKickRockssΔΔ: Meet me at Jimmy Shacks in 10 minutes.

??MyaSosa??: On my Way

Lexi aand Shakira TextConvo

Shakira's texting name: imnoticeillburnyoaxx

ΔΔKickRockssΔΔ: Kiraaaaaaaaaa

im-not-ice-ill-burn-yo-ass: Sup Hoe

ΔΔKickRockssΔΔ: Meet me at Jimmy Shacks Now

im-not-ice-ill-burn-yo-axx: Kk

MyaPov:I wonder what's the news and I was just bout to get me some good good from Ray. The H** On vacation.

Was it good? do I need to change anything ? Hope you enjoy lovelies! Comment if youre new to this book or if you are re-reading! If you are you can see that I am editing so be patient right now.

15Comments,12votes