Chapter 20:He's Back.

"He's Back"

I cant believe he's back,I felt my hand go cold and something wet on my hand and realize Lexi was crying,I got up and hugged her and held her close,if He find out where we live we're all in danger,especially Lexi,she thought he loved her but he hated her the most and I have to keep all them safe so imma stay here until further notice .

Roc:"Who is he ?

I didnt get a chance to answer , because the doorbell ring and Lexi looked up at me,eyes filled with worrying, pleadiness eyes.

I was to scared to answer,thinking it might be"Him".I went and looked through the peep hole and frozed up.

"Its Him"

Everybody looked terrified.Lexi big watery hazel eyes got bigger.She wanted to cry , but she knew what to do .

"Go upstairs , and in the bathroom behind the mirror is hideout place,I want you all to go.in there and stay quiet.The boys come with me , we finna teach this nigga a lesson "I whispered .I knew that wasnt going with Lexi she forbid me to go out and talk to him , but I had to for the sake of their safety .

"Caden you can't go out there.I already lost mom ,I cant lose you please"She begged

"Lexi I promise , that Im not gonna get hurt.Im doing this for the sake of your safety love .I Love You and I want you guys to walk up there and stay"I said and kissed her forehead and hugged her as tight as I can I can't lose my baby sister .

I heard another knock and Lexi looked at me smiled ,she gestured the girls up there and I waited till I knew they were all safe before I spoked.

"Prod , I want you to go get my gun under Lexi bed.Roc I want you to go get a bat and stand behind the door.Ray I want you and Princeton to have a phone in your hand and go upstairs by the steps so if things get serious , call the police , but be somewhere so if he sees you,you can run .Got that ?"I stated .

They all nodded , and went up there and got there stuff and came back down.

There was another knock , but this was a bang,that shows me he's getting impatient .

"Who is it"I asked .

"Just open the door"He said angrily .

I opened the door and he smirked with a gun in his hand.

"Little big brother ,coming to the rescue huh"He said while chuckling.

"Wtf do you possibly want from.us,I thought you were dead"I said.feeling my face go red .

"Is little big brother angry?He said looking up at the boys.And your crew I see"

"I'm gonna ask again , what do you want?"I asked .

He chuckled .

"Where's Lexi ?"He asked smirking .

"Lexi's dead"I spoked ,even though she's not , but I had to say something .

"Quit lying you little bastard,I can smell Lexi anywhere and I seen her in Hollister"He said .

"You know mom died,but you wouldnt care"I said .

"I didn't give af about your mom"He laughed .

That angered me and I punched him.

He laughed and wiped the blood off his mouth shaking his head .

"Wrong Idea"He said .

He punched me back .I stumbled and wipe the blood off .I tried to hit him but he grabbed my arm and twisted it .Prod and Roc was coming towards me to charge , but I stopped them .Time for me to show this punk a lesson I had on Jordan's too and he's a not about to mess these up .I kicked him in the shin and he hovered down and I kicked him in the mouth .I grabbed his hair and held his head up .

"You want anymore"I asked sweating bullets and bleeding .

He chuckled .

"Your nothing but a wimp,you need 3 little boys to be your followers ,and I only have one"He said , I was confused af .

"What are you talking about ,there's four men in here"I said as I letted him up .

"The hell there is .Coming Ray ."He said as Ray went towards him .

"Wouldn't miss it for the world boss"Ray said smirking .

"Watch your friends "Ray said smirking adding a chuckle .

They left and I looked around and all the boys were speechless .The girls came down I guess they knew what happen because they were in tears that this could happen .

Ray is trifling .