Chapter 1.

•Lexi And Roc•

"You Fat Worthless Peice Of Trash" He yelled at me I can actually see the anger in his eyes as he yelled at me. I can actually take what he say to me because it doesn't hurt me anymore... well a little .

Okay alot, I really dont know what I did to make him want to do these things to me, but it just happen .

You know I was new ask for directions . Suddenly Boom, I was pushed into a locker and here I go oh don't just think its me the only one gets bullied its me and my best friends by his friends .

My bully is Roc . My bestfriends are Shakira aka Kira, Her bully is Prince . Tierney aka TT, Prod is her bully, Mya's bully is Ray .

Shakira And Prince

"Prince PLEASE STOP!'' I screamed in pain while getting beat by my bully if you're wondering how this started ! I've been going to this school for years .

Me and Prince were bestfriends but when his girl friend cheated; I seen her and someone else together so I told him, but he didn't believe me .

Ever since he's been taking his anger out on me! It's been happening for years! Me and my bestfriends try to get through the day without bumping into them, but it always seem to happen .

•Mya and Ray•

''Ahhh Ray''I moaned.

No Ray does not hit me. We actually date... well I guess.

He still goes out with that girl. It's a secret we have sex, because if the girls finds out, I'll probably lose all of them.

Ray only bullies me around the guys, and it's really annoying because if he's not with his boys he's all nice to me.

I just don't understand you know .

I guess I'm a little naive .

•TT and Prod

''Get up slut'' he said eyes filled with disgust. I don't know why he does this to me. I haven't done anything to him.

I actually love him ,you know there's not much to say .... im just tired of all the PAIN.

Short chapter but it's just to show you what's gonna happen later and whoever in the story please try to comment because of you're in the book please comment.~Gaysha

Eat More Beefjerky & Pineapples

If The Picture Doesnt Show up Its Tamara Mowry>>>>.