Chapter 18:Hurt :(

Prod Pov:

My baby .

This cant be happening right now.Nooo Not right now

Its a dream .

All these people are not dead.

Sadly it wasnt a dream .

It was Real Life .

I seen a Man laying over his wife .

I see a man both legs are gone .

Blood .And Tt

I had no words .I couldnt even move .

"Prod speak to me,TT needs you"Lexi begged,crying in a scared shaky voice.

Im tramautized .

TT needs me .

I came back to reality .

"Im Running her to the nearby hospital and nobody can stop me "I pleaded,and I did so .

For My Baby .

•1 month later•

Tt's doing better,she only came out with minor injuries,but a bad head concussion .Im glad shes alright,and I feel sorry for the people that lost love ones,It was all over the Tv.

Right now I was heading home for a shower from staying overnight at the hospital,btw if your wondering who was on the phone with Tt when it happen was her sister and dhe was coming down here,but then"THAT"happen and she flew down here as quick as she could .

Tt Pov:

Im glad im alive,but if it wasnt for God,ill be six feet under.Its a blessing to be here after I watched the news it made me sick to my stomach that somebody would do that.

Someone walked in the room.it was Prod.

"How you feeling love"He said,pulling a chair up to the bed .

"Good,gGlad im alive"I said sitting up in this uncormfortable bed .

I got silent for a second,then he spoke up.

"Love"He said referring to me.

"Yeah Babe"I answered back,while he turned nd looked at me.

"You Know I Love You right ?"He asked ,this was a little unexpected.

"Yes"she said confused"Wait are you breaking up with me"She finished with tears in her eyes."Am I not Good enough for you"

"No Love I just wanted you to know that"He said ,I looked into his eyes and seen love and caring.

Im in love with this boy .

Mya Pov:

Fuck them I dont need them,I hope TT dies,if theyre not there for me I dont give two flying f***'s about them im leaving this house and im leaving for good.

I got my things and packed before they came back from the hospital.I dont want this baby no fucking way,im giving it u for adoption.While I was packing i was thinking of all the good times we had,they never outweighed the bad but they turnt their back on me because I slept with Roc and Ray and anyone of them could be my babies father,but like i said who gives a not me,but I wrote them letters so they want think im dead or missing .

Dear Lexi,

Well yall probably hate me by now,but I love yall and to be honest I really dont care anymore because yall turnt yall back on me and im (the little follow red feet emoji)my back on yall im leaving and im leaving for good,and im putting the baby up for adoption.im not telling yall were im going bcuz im not coming back.Well bye everyone and im changing my number so dont bother calling and im sorry for everything ive done .

-Mya(End of Pov)

Authors note

This was a filler chapter because its been like a week since i updated forgive me we had state test so yea just enjoy this filler and comment and vote .

10+comments,5+votes.

-What yall think about Mya?-

-Is prod really sincere?-

-Is Lexi gonna tell Diggy,or let the guilt eat her alive?,What would yall do?-