Chapter 21: Everything has changed .

I know y'all ready for this last chapter . It's gone be long and good . I'm thinking about a sequel , ion know tho . Y'all want one ? Y'all choice loves . Just pick in the comment box .

-----------------------------------------

Location:Home

Date:A week after the big incident.

Time:10:31

Lexi's Pov:

I rubbed my hands over my face in frustration and tiredness, so much went on last week . I don't even know how to explain it. I'm tired of crying, I'm sick of being hurt, I'm sick of being abused, I'm sick of it all . I'm done with this . Everybody will be better off without me anyway. They wouldn't care. I'm tired of being here. I know suicide is selfish; when you don't know a way to cope with pain why not just be somewhere where you want fill any pain . I sat down and wrote a letter .

Dear, everybody

I'm finally done with all this pain and hurt that I'm filling inside . I'm so sorry and I love you guys so much . Roc please move on and give someone the love that you was afraid to give me . I don't wanna hurt you all anymore than I already have . I've put you all through so much it's not even explanatory . You guys would be better off without me anyway. I promise . I will always be with you . In your heart . Move on with your life's and achieve something better and worth something . I'm you alls guardian angel . I'm ending this letter with an I love you. 💋.

~Lexi.

I see a knife in the far corner and go to grab it . I put it to my vein and press down. I see blood ooze everywhere and I just lay on the floor till I die . My vision goes fuzzy and my breathing has stopped . I can't breathe. I finally lose my grip to stay alive and I fade away into complete darkness .

"I'm finally free".

Rocs Pov:

We decided to head back home after our long day out. Everybody came except Lexi, she said she just needed some time. As we were headed home . I couldn't help but notice that something felt strange . Like a missing piece has left me or something . idk . I pulled up into the garage and everybody got out. Everybody was having there own little conversation. I put the key in the lock and turnt it and we walked in. I heard someone screamed coming from the kitchen . When I got there, I wish I wouldn't have came, because I saw my true love lying on the floor dead . This can't be happening . I dropped to my knees and heard sirens , I'm assuming someone called them . I held Lexi in my arms and just cried until I couldn't anymore . Please don't be dead Lexi . I couldn't hear anything, but I sure could see . I saw Minnie screaming and Prod had to take her out . Shakira was ,what looked like it, screaming her head off , they took the girls outside to get them from this sight . Why Lexi? . I kept telling and hoping she would come alive and this would be dream. Please God? Don't take her away from me right now . There's no need in doing it cause I already knew she was dead . The paramedics came and covered her up and put her on the stretcher . They even knew she was dead . I give up . I love you Lexi . I practically sobbed to myself .

-------

That's the end of Pain .

Sad ending .😣.

Yes I'm gonna do a sequel .

Hope you enjoy . 👌😘

I love y'all .😍💙