Hoseok - Chapter 34

~Hoseok’s POV~

Excited would be an understatement for what I was feeling today, I had a surprise for Jimin for Christmas, and I had hoped he would be on board with it. I didn’t want to be in my parent’s house anymore and I knew he didn’t want to be in his either, the lies, the memories, everything surrounding both places just were too much for either of us.

Jimin was currently out with Jin, Jeongguk, and by the time I had left Yoongi was planning to meet Felix while Jimin, Jeongguk, and Jin all had shopping to do. I was currently meeting up with Namjoon to get his opinion on the surprise. When I pulled up to his house, he was already waiting outside with a wide grin on his face.

“So, you’re gonna buy him a house?” He seems excited but I can’t help but feel worried still, I know they all have no reason to fully trust me. Well fully trust all of me, Jhope was still managing at times to take over even when I didn’t want him to, however, two days from now was his and his Vixen’s day alone with the ‘humans’ out of the picture. He had promised to behave himself, and I was holding him to it.

“Yes, if you think he’ll like it, I would like to buy him a house. We had talked about it before, briefly of what kind of home he would want, and I think this is gonna fit it perfectly.”

Jimin wanted a warm home, something that was similar to the cabin he had lived in, something inviting but small at the same time. A fully furnished basement, a large bedroom, a smaller front yard with a large backyard. 

The drive to the house in question was only around 10 minutes from their house, but it was freezing out today and I didn’t feel like walking. I had worn a nice casual outfit, as the relator was meeting us there. She had renovation plans already but I had wanted to wait for approval from Jimin if he liked the idea.

“Hoseok I presume?” She was a koala hybrid, soft muted grey ears that reminded me of buttons, a larger sized nose, with small round eyes, her smile tight and forced but complimenting her facial features.

“Yes, and this is Namjoon, he’s going to help me decide if I’m interested or not for sure.” She nods, bowing slightly to both of us, and motions for us to follow her in. It was a gorgeous home, the woodwork alone was breathtaking. It screamed family, peace, tranquility. It was warm, the living room had a large stone fireplace that connected to the whole heating system if we chose to use it instead of natural gas.

“Where would you like to start first? Downstairs? Here? Upstairs?” She rambles on, but I watch Namjoon’s features now, he had a warm smile on his face, a fond one as he looked around the room. “Would you rather I just let you view the place on your own? I can busy myself with starting the paperwork?”

Namjoon gives her a kind smile nodding and watching her walk off. He begins wandering around to the kitchen, which was sleek but still just as rustic as the rest of the area we had seen, woodwork still just as stunning, and rather than a tiled floor, it was the same wood flooring that reminded me of a dance studio that was throughout the entire areas that were seen.

“He’s gonna love this.” I look out back and see the large backyard, that is connected to a manmade pond, a barn, a greenhouse, and a forest that goes on for miles.

The main seating area, where the makeshift beach is, has a garden path lined with trees, lattice fencing, and a stone cobble that connected to the gardens off to the sides.