Hoseok - Chapter 40

~Hoseok's POV~

I wanted to kill him, I did not Jhope. Jhope for once was being silent, keeping his promise to stay the fuck out of the picture.

'I am far from silent, I just have nothing to say to either of you as you two do not concern me.'

Jimin was napping again, after feeding he finally dozed off. I was stoking the fire again, waiting for a phone call that seemed like it would never come.

Seulong was a piece that I needed to figure out, I needed to know exactly why he was doing what he was doing. I know part of it is my father's doing.

I had found a document a long time ago when I found out I had a brother. He had kept that piece and now it still haunts me. Enough where I want to just burn it and never see it again. I don't want to think about it let alone deal with it but, I don't have a choice anymore.

Seulong wouldn't let Jimin go no matter how hard he was shoved back. He kept clawing his way back, fighting harder than the last time.

"Hobi come snuggle." I look up to see him leaning over the edge of the loft.

"Chim, I have to be awake." It was just a little past one in the afternoon now. I needed food and so did he, but I didn't dare take him anywhere.

"Okay so stay awake and come snuggle your Chim!" I can feel his wavering emotions, he needed skin to skin, needed my touch. He was scared, terrified of Seulong finding him again.

"Okay, okay Chim." I climb the ladder but stop midway hearing a twig snap outside. I take a whiff, my ears pinning back when the scent turns sour.

"Hobi?" I look at him, choosing to climb the rest of the way and force him to climb off the bed and lay on the floor with me in front of him.

There is a loud banging at the door, the scent growing more than before mixing with Jimin's that is now turning sour and potent.

"Hoseok, Minnie?" I breathed a sigh of relief it was Hobin. I told Jimin to stay just in case, climbing down the ladder when the smell hit me again. It was pungent, sickening almost.

"Guys let me in, I found him everything is all good now." The tone of his voice has me on alert again. I didn't trust it, I could smell fear pouring off of him through the door.

I look up seeing a window in the loft that hangs over the front door and climb quietly back up looking out it. Seulong was standing off at a distance, Hobin was beaten to shit. Blood pouring from his nose and mouth both, clothes torn in pieces.

"Jimin, listen to me." I hand him my phone, hoodie, and hand him his boots. "Run, do as I say, and fucking run. Run until you can't anymore, don't come back get help." He shakes his head, eyes tearing up.

"No, I can't, Hoseok don't do this." I close my eyes allowing Jhope to surface.

"Go Jimin, he is right you need to run. Call Namjoon, tell him to get Choi and get his ass over here fast."

"Jhope please I-I can't lose Hobi again not like this."

Jhope felt sorry actually felt guilt for once, felt something besides anger, besides disgust.

"Angel please, stop fighting this."

We both watch as the resolve comes over him, and he wipes his tears away, giving a curt nod. He gets ready and Jhope shifts, standing next to him as Jimin opens the door.

Hobin shouts falling to the ground off the deck as Jimin shoves him racing out the door and we come barreling out after him heading right to Seulong.