Getting ready.

I was just getting ready for my sleepover party when I noticed something unusual.A big brown box titled Ouija board caught my eye. I picked it up with a small smirk on my face.I had just remembered I used this on Christmas with my older brother,Ryan.For 3 years I had night -mares."Jaiden,honey can you come down.Morgan is here"my mom called.Morgan is my bestfriend.I've known her since the second grade. Although
I met her when she got gum stuck in her hair and I had to rip it out!I brought the box down with me to show Morgan .She took one look and ran away.Morgan has always been scared of anything that had to do with supernatural things."Remember this?"I asked shoving the board in her face laughing."I do but I never want to see it again.Alexandra,and Skyler are going to be here soon anyways"Morgan whined.She always had an excuse as to why she doesn't want to do the Ouija board.Its not scary as you think.The last time I did it a door only creeped open.Okay maybe a little scary."Fine I'll put it away for now but we are going to do it later no matter what you say".I said walking into the kitchen to get the chips.DING DONG!The doorbell rang louder than ever .Morgan and I raced to the door to see who would open it first.Of course I win because I'm a basketball player .Im faster than her.I opened the door,Alexandra and Skyler were waiting with their sleeping bags ,pillow,but of course gossip magazines.How else are we supposed to know if Taylor Swift got a relashionship that could last!As they walked in I saw that they noticed the Ouija board.Alexandra picked it up while she was looking at me."We are so going to do this tonight"Alexandra squealed.She is the excited type!"Thats what I said."Morgan rolled her eyes.Its funny watching her get mad all the time."First up ,prank calling our crushes"Skyler suggested.