Safe,For Now

I was walking slowly to the kitchen,being cautious of what might happen.I had a chill that went right through my bones,leaving me freezing.I looked around to see what might hurt me,i stayed away from those things as possible.What I was really looking for was salt.Salt is known for keeping demons away,it is obvious this is not a spirit.I opened a wooden cupboard.There was the salt!I brought the salt to Alexandra and Morgan,they had confused lookes on their faces ,almost like they've never seen salt before."How is this going to help us?"Alexandra asked confused."Salt keeps away demons.If I put this around my bedroom door Zozo can't get in."I told them.It was the only plan I had at this moment that could keep us alive.I put the salt in my pocket,and started to walk upstairs.I started to feel another cool breeze run through me.I knew right away Zozo was near.We all scurried into my bedroom ,knowing if we look back or stop its all over!When we got to the door i sprinkled the salt in front of my door so he couldn't get in.I slammed the door behind me relieved,that were alive."That was a close one" I mumbled."So ,do you have any books about Zozo?"Morgan asked while she was breathing hard."I have this book about evil spirits,i know for a fact Zozo is in it."I replied.I slowly read the bind of each book on my shelf,putting a finger on them."Aha" I said opening the book to the Z section."I found him.Zozo is a demon who aventually comes out of the Ouija board when a member has laughed at his name.In this case it was Skyler"I explained reading the book to them.All I know is that when demon is out of a Ouija board ,it can possess anyone or anything.Out of nowhere a silver sharp knife came through the door,almost taking Morgan's head off.That was a lot of force,almost like there was no door."We need to think of an explanation ,now!"Morgan demanded clinching her teeth.Sooner or later that knife is not going to miss.