Party Time

We were all sitting in a terrible circle in the basement.An old blue telephone was in the middle of the circle.We were about to prank call our crushes ,since fifth grade I've always had a crush on Brandon Smith.He's tall, cute,athletic,and kind.He's perfect!"I go first "I squealed.Every year I always go first to prank call.I picked up the the phone laughing hardly.I dialed the numbers ,they are 905-416-7289.I have my sources!The phone started ringing .... he answered!"Hello?"Brandon answered."eeeea"I squealed for the second time.I don't know if this counts but Brandon is finally talking to me.The only time he's ever talked to me is when he told me I had toilet paper on my shoe ,embarrassing!I hung up the phone , and started laughing, after a few second everyone joined in."Alexandra its your turn"I said.Alexandra's crush is Justin Anderson.He's the nicest person in our class,he has contributed to Save The Reptiles.One thing I couldn't get off my mind was the Ouija board.We have to do it ,it's like it's trying to speak to me."Who wants to go next" I asked."I don't want to do it."Morgan said shrugging ,she doesn't have a crush."Me neither" Skyler agreed.This is my favourite part of my sleepover,movie time!"What are we going to watch?"Skyler asked ."Insidious" I answered."Yay" we all screamed.All of us loved scary movies expecially Insidious.I picked up the disc and put it in the DVD player.It started,everyone was in their Pajamas snuggling with their pillows.I was the only one who wasn't crying when scary parts came up.For people that take film class that is really sad.When the movie was over we were all creeped out,because it was dark.The only thing we could see was the Ouija board,it was glowing green.Morgan walked up to it and decided she does want to do it."Fine we will do it ,but if that thing starts going crazy I'm running out of here faster than you can say uh oh."Morgan said shivering.We all exchanged looked,then we started to stare at Morgan.