The Ouija Board!

Should we do this?Is it worth the risk?A spirit could haunt us forever!But it's worth it."Okay everyone put two fingers on the planchette ,but not too hard" I explained.I'm the only one who has ever done this before."No one push it!" I exclaimed.I asked the first question."Is anyone there?" I asked.Everyone gasped ,the planchette moved."Did anyone move it" I asked with a serious face.Alexandra burst out laughing."You guys are so gullible ,you should have seen your faces"Alexandra said with a lot of laughter."Ha ha very funny"Morgan said slapping Alexandra across the face.I've never seen Morgan so aggressive like that."Morgan calm down"I yelled."She gave me a hard attack"Morgan exclaimed."Lets try this again" I pointed to the board.We all put our fingers on the planchette."Is anyone their" I asked hoping no one would move it.I do not want Morgan to slap anyone.The planchette moved, it went from z to o to z to o."Zozo?" Skyler started to laugh."Don't laugh , the spirit will get mad" I explained."Oooh so scary.I think we had enough for tonight"Skyler walked away."Where are you going?" Morgan asked with gestures."Bathroom" Skyler yelled.We all set up our sleeping bags near the tv."Goodnight" we all said to eachother.It was really dark, I felt like someone was watching me.I woke up , trying to wake up the others.I noticed Skyler wasn't back yet,but finally they all woke up."What do you want?"Morgan whispered."Skyler is not back yet,its been 4 hours" I explained."Want to go check on her?"Alexandra suggested.We started walking to the washroom ,but I stopped I had that feeling again.Something was definitely watching me.I kept going though.Morgan got there first and opened up the door."Aaahhhh"Morgan screamed from the top of her lungs.Alexandra and I raced to the bathroom with worried looked on our faces.We opened the door at the same time.We saw Skyler hanging from the shower rail.I was so terrified ,I think the spirit we contacted did this.It probably got mad because she laughed at the name.All three of us ran upstairs to wake up my parents.I burst through the door calling their names."Mom ,dad wake up!"I called shredding tears.I do not know what just happened."What is it honey?"my mom said with concern."Skyler is dead!We did a Ouija board ,she laughed at the name,and now she's dead!"Morgan said balling her eyes out."We need to get out of here" a my dad pointed down stairs.We walked downstairs quietly.My mom checked the front door window to see if anyone was there.Nobody."Are you girls sure this isn't some maniac" my mom questioned."We are definitely sure" I replied.My dad walked slowly to the kitchen to grab the phone."Im going to call the police"my dad said."What are you going to say a ghost killed my daughters friend" I said sarcastically.We couldn't call the police,we can't call anyone .I thought.All of a sudden the floor starts to shake,the lights started flickering.Something was going to happen.Out of nowhere my mom collapsed ."Mom!" I called with concern.I looked at her,there was a knife in her spine."Lauren!!"my dad dropped to the floor and started to cry.I started too.Next thing I knew everything stopped.I had a feeling of relief, but I was still hurting inside.I just lost my mom.We ran to the door trying to get out ,but it was locked."Its locked.It won't open!" Alexandra cried."Don't worry it's gone"my dad replied.Next thing I knew he had the knife in his back.Now both of my parents are dead.Everything started up again.All I knew was this wasn't over.