Is It All Over?

"Run!"I yelled to Alexandra while heading for my bedroom door.I barely made it out of there alive."Help"Alexandra cried.Morgan was aggressively holding her neck against the door.Its like I could feel her pain.I started running to Morgan,unfortunately I was to late.Morgan forced the knife into her gut.It looks like Alexandra's fight is over.Tears started rushing down my eyes,she was like family.That spirit is going to die for the second time.I bolted to Morgan so could kill her .I had an adrenaline that could not be stopped.I was doing it for Skyler,Alexandra,mom,dad,and Ryan an for Morgan.As soon as I got near Morgan I punched her straight in the face.It was creepy fighting with her knowing her whole eyeball is white.She kicked me in the gut ,the air got knocked out of me.The knife fell out of her hands,i knew what to do.I grabbed the knife knowing that this is probably going to be the worst decision in my life.Right at the last second a thick cloud of white smoke came rushing out of Morgan's body,at that point I knew it was Zozo coming out at the last minute.Unfortunately the knife went through her skin at the last moment.I just killed my bestfriend who had a demon in her,which came out at the last minute,so technically I killed my HUMAN bestfriend."Uggggghhhh.Zozo you got what you wanted now leave!"I demanded.He killed one ,two many of my friends and family,he is going to pay!I don't care if i tried this before ,but this is my only hope.I grabbed the Ouija board with so much frustration in my mind.I started walking towards my fathers coat.He always kept a lighter in his pocket.Just the feeling of his coat made me cry.I lost my parents at the age of 16. That demon is going back to hell.I speed walked to the fireplace with the lighter in my sweaty hand.I flipped the lighter on and threw it in the fireplace.The fire flamed quickly,it brightened the room.I opened the box for the Ouija board.Just looking at it gives me the chills,what a disturbing object.I threw the board in the fire like it was already on fire.For a second nothing happened,then suddenly a sharp silver knife came right at me.

Is this it?