Death might be an option!

I don't know what to do.Im scared.I don't know how to prevent another one of my friends dieing,or even me.Ive read every book.We tried burning the board but Zozo took it.Death is an option!"Guys I don't know what to do.The salt won't hold him for long."I blurted ,playing with my nails."We can't give up,im not dieing young"Morgan demanded.The floors started skaking,the chandelier in my room almost fell landing on me.At that moment I knew Zozo was back.The salt wore off.At that point I feel like killing myself.All of the sudden a cold chill ran through my bones,goosebumps are going down my body.We all knew Zozo was in the room.Out of nowhere I start to levetate .I get thrown against the wall ready for anything.Im going to die."Jaiden!"Alexandra screamed at the top of her lungs."Aaaaaaah" I screamed hoping someone would help me.The thought of dieing was the least of my problems,the bad part was how painful it would be."Jaiden are you okay!"Alexandra screamed.I couldn't imagine what they were thinking about all of this.Finally I could catch my breath,i dropped from the wall,it felt like an 100 pound weight off of my body.Who's next?All of a sudden Morgan's eyes turn white,not one other colour ,completely white.As if nothing is happening she casually starts walking downstairs.Of course Alexandra and I follow.I could see Alexandra was terrified,i can't blame her.Morgan walks towards the kitchen ,and to the knife cabinet.She opens the cabinet and grabs a knife.She turns around holding the knife up high."What the hell!"i whispered to Alexandra.A big grin comes across Morgan's face.Unfortunately there was not one across ours.Mogan starts to slowly walk towards us with the knife."Morgan the joke is over put the knife down"Alexandra said with a terrible look on her face.Morgan started to run at us .Alexandra and I bolted to the front door,it was still locked.We started running up the stairs,knowing we might not make it."I think Zozo possessed her"i said trying to catch my breath."What!How?"Alexandra cried."If a spirit or demon is out of the Ouija board for a long time it can possess a human being"I replied with regret.We arrived at my bedroom door.I grabbed the salt can and spread it around my door.Alexandra locked the door as soon as we got in."Im so sorry for being stupid enough to use the Ouija board"i cried hoping she would forgive me."No.Its not your fault ,we were dumb enough to go along with it"Alexandra replied."It is my fault i knew what could happen"I pleaded.Out of nowhere banging starts coming on to my door."Guys.Im just having fun let me in"Morgan whispered with a creepy voice."LET ME IN!!" "LET ME IN!!" Morgan starts to scream.I squinted my eyes because i started to realize the salt is gone.It wore off.Morgan bursts through the door holding the knife in her hand."Peek a boo ,I found you"Morgan whispered with a scary grin on her face.At this point I'd rather DIE!