End Of The Line!

I was the survivor.The last one standing.Its up to me to make this demon go away.I was lucky enough to dodge that sharp knife that was coming at me.I was so close to death that I'm starting to think that dying might be better than trying to fight this demon.So I guess trying to burn the Ouija board did not work.I was desperate.All I wanted was for this thing to die.I crouched in the corner waiting for Zozo to come back.Nothing would work,he is here for good!
Everything is just how I would expect it would be.The lights were flickering on and off,the ground was shaking,and of course I was in the middle of it.Black shadows kept flying around me."What do you want.You already killed all my friends and family.Just kill me already!"i screamed while throwing my hands up in frustration."Your......blood"Zozo whispered.As soon as he said that I ran to my room.Thats the only place I feel safe right now.I opened my door, I almost forgot that Alexandra's dead body was in there.I took a huge gasp as soon as I saw her. I locked my door in a rush.I moved my dresser in front of the door so he couldn't get in.Tears started rushing down my face,my life was over.Memories of my friends and family started popping into my head.That made me cry even more.But if I wanted to stay alive I would have to be strong.The thing is I don't know if I want to stay alive.All of a sudden loud bangs started coming from the door.Before I could turn around a 4 foot long axe flew in to my back.I felt like my lungs were collapsing,i couldn't breath.I lost the battle,my fight is over.

The End

-The end is just the beginning!!!