New Experiences & Old Memories

I spent the next little while in my room, cleaning myself up and looking through the books Stark had put on the shelves. I wasn't much of a reader, but I figured I would look at what he had anyways.

My mind wandered from the room and I thought back to the days before the battle. I was reminded of Marius, and our conversation. He had invited me to stay, to help and work with these people. If only he could see me now.

An idea popped in my head and I rushed out of my room, hopping to find someone in the living room. Finding no one, I then headed to Tony's lab. I found him hunched over a screen and muttering to himself. 

I knocked on the door as I came in, warning him that I was there. His head didn't move and he just grunted.

"Tony?" I asked. His brow scrunched in confusion and he looked up.

"You've never called me Tony." He commented. I hadn't even noticed the change. I folded my arms across my chest and looked down. "That's not a bad thing!" He said in a hurry. "It's just new." I looked up at him shyly and he gave me an encouraging smile. "What can I do for you?" 

"Oh, yeah." I stammered. I dropped my arms and moved closer and took a seat in front of him. "I had a question."

"Shoot."

"What did you guys do with that man you picked up at the Sokovian Hydra base?" 

Tony seemed to freeze, racking his brain for the information.

"I can't remember,but I can easily look it up." he said. "F.R.I.D.A.Y." He called.

"Yes sir?" a female voice answered. I looked around confused.

"Pull up all the info you have on that man we extracted from the Sokovian base."

"Yes sir. Uploading to your computer." she replied.

Tony looked at me and laughed softly at my confusion.

"It's an A.I, Artificial Intelligence, she does the thinks I'm too lazy to. Handy right?" 

I nodded my head and followed him as he walked over to a computer in the corner. I saw multiple windows pop up on the screen, a few videos, and a file full of picture.

"Alright." Tony said, stretching and scrolling through the info. "What do you want to know?"

"Where is he? What have they been doing with him?" I asked.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. pull up all info on the kids location and programs he's been through since we got him."

There was multiple window that disappeared. There were still a couple videos laying behind other videos.

"Right now, he has being transferred to the new facility I had built a little while ago." He scrolled through more files and text. "He was been through a couple psychological evaluations and a couple treatments done on his brain. Besides that not much else, just holding and therapy sessions."

"Is there a possibility I could see him?" I asked.

"I could pull a few strings. Why do you ask?"

"Because he was with Pietro and I for a while during our time at Hydra." I explained.

Tony simply nodded and pulled out his phone.

"I'll be right back." he assured me as he left through a back door. 

My stomach grumbled and I decided I needed to eat something while I had time. I pushed open the glass door of the lab and walked down the stairs. I walked through the living room and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and examined it's contents. I found a pitched filled with some kind of green juice, a couple dozen of eggs, milk, and a handful of other things.