Chapter 16

Elise's POV

I woke up to see my self in the hospital.......again.
"Hey sweetie, how are u feeling." I look over and see cameron.
I hell no, I'm not letting him in my life again, he's gonna have to try harder than that.
"Giving me the silent treatment I see."
I raised my eyebrows signaling "of course"
"Okay since you are t talking, you are listening, I'm sorry I screwed up, i don't know what got into me that day, listen I miss you, and I love you."
I wasn't gonna talk.
"I miss you!"
"I miss you too Cameron"
"I'm not dad anymore?"
"You have to prove to me that your my dad, anyway why am I in here?"
"Oh that, you fainted and Samantha got off with a warning, but I don't know why"
"Ok so when can I get out off here?"
"Soon"
The doctor walked in.
"So you are able to leave I just need your father to sign these papers."

(Skip the signing)

Finally I'm out!!
"Hey Cameron?"
"Yea boo?"
"When can I get my license?"
"Well we can go today if u would like?"
"Yes"
We pulled up to the place and walked in.
(Skip all driving)

I finally got my license!!!!! I can drive!! Before Hayes!!!
"So are you excited to get your license!"
"Hell ya! now I just need a car, hint, hint" I wiggled my eyebrows and got him to laugh.
We got home and I yelled
"Hey ****** I'm home"
"Is that El we here?!"
"YASS ***** I'm back!"
Nash came around the corner.
"Woah is that the real El, cause the real el doesn't curse."
( ok I added ***** cause you know I don't curse and I don't have a specific word that it is so put in your own)
"I'm going to my room, wait that***** ryan took mine"
"Wait how do you know?!"
"Remember earlier, I came home to get stuff from my room but when I climbed through the window it was Ryans room!!"
"Well that's because when you came home we were gonna give you a bigger room, so follow me!"
He lead me too the basement as we got to the door he told me to close my eyes, so I covered my eyes with my hands and waited.
"Now open them!!"
I opened the door.
There was a huge bed, with the effort tower on it, I had zig zags on one wall and the rest were black. There was a huge bathroom with a claw foot rub and a gigantic shower, plus a double sink. Then there was the walk in closet, It was like a mall. there was even clothes in there all my styles and sizes!!
"Thank you! Thank you"
I yelled jumping on Cameron a have him a hug.