Chapter 3

Elise's POV

I headed upstairs grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed my clothes (which isn't many) in the bag, then I headed downstairs.

I saw all if the boys waiting for me by the door, how sweet! I saw this one boy he looked about my age, and was cute,but I would maybe date him. Cameron came up and put his arm around my shoilder.

"Ready to go?" he asked."Yea,LEGGO!" I yelled. I got a nasty look from Mrs.Carzen but I didn't care I was out of this hell finally.

We got in the car,surprisingly everyone could fit in it. cameron was driving so I had to sit in the back with the rest. We pulled up to this huge house, I guess it was their i mean our house because they all got out and headed inside.

It was really big,even just the entry hall. I dropped my bags and ran around, I could hear everyone laughing from behind me. There was an outdoor pool and hot tub, plus a pool and hot tub inside! I came back to the living room to see everyone watching spongebob(what children).

They all turned to look at me."So I haven't introduced everybody so here, this is nash,taylor,matt,jack Johnson but everybody calls him JJ, and the jack gilinsky you can just call him jack, shawn, and Hayes" he said pointing to the kid with bright blue eyes just likes nash's I'm guessing they are siblings.

"Am I the only girl here?" I asked. "Yes but only for living with us, we have a friend named mahogany." "Ok, so where is my room?" I asked."Hayes can you show El her room.""sure!" El?I like it! Hayes walked me upstairs and went all the way down the hall.

He stopped at the door and turned to me, blocking my door."Ummm....excuse me your blocking my door." "So" he said. he started to lean in.........