Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

I lifted her chin and saw tears streeing down her face. "What is your name?" I asked. "Elise" she said softly. She was shy but I liked that. "Thats a very pretty name, my name is Cameron and that group of boys are my friends". I said turning my head to see the boys looking at us curiosly.

"What do you want?" she snapped but I didnt mind. "Well, I would like to adopt you."  she had a shocked look on her face that was priceless. "Why would you want to adopt me?" she asked. "Well I want a kid to look after and you are nice and pretty so i would like to adopt you," i said, She took a deep breathe and nodded.

"Go pack your stuff" i said titling my head to the left. She left to go upstairs to get her stuff. I went over to the lady i think her name was Mrs.Carzen? I told her and she went to get Elise's file. She came back but before she handed me the folder she said "Why would you want her?" she asked. At first i was shocked but i shook it off. "Because i want to" I said. She looked angry but i didnt care. I grabbed the file out of her hand and read it. Wow elise has been through a lot.

Elise's POV

"Well, I would like to adopt you" he said. I was shocked, why would someone want to adopt me im ugly, and old. "Why would you want to adopt me?" she asked " Well I want a kid to look after and you are nice and pretty so i want to adopt you." he said. I couldnt believe it, someone wants to adopt me.I took a long deep breathe. "Go pack your stuff." he said. I walked up the stairs to go pack my stuff. 

When i got up to my room i grabed a duffel bag and stuffed my clothes ( which isnt many) in it and headed downstairs.