Chapter 5

Elise's POV

We finally got to the mall. We went to all of mahoganys favorite stores because this was my first time shopping. We went to all of these stores
I think there names were hollister,american eagle, Aeropostale ,forever 21, and Abercrombie.We pulled up to the house, and I got out and went to the trunk."Im going to get nash and cameron so they can help us bring the bags in." "I agree!" I opened the trunk to reveal all of the bags and the back seat was filled too. "Did you guys buy the whole mall?" Cameron said walking to me and putting a lazy arm on my shoulder."No silly we bought most of it though" I said sarcastically.

"Woah what did you chicks buy?" Nash asked."Nash stop hitting on my daughter or were gonna have problems!" I could tell cam was a little angry when he said that."Dude I was kidding calm down I treat your daughter like my little sister okay." cam Became untended after they said that and did that bro hug thing.

"Let's get these bags in the house before it starts to rain." "I agree cameron!" We finally got all of the bags in and up to my room and spread them all out.

After 2 hours we put all of my clothes away. My closet was full and I was tired from all of the shopping. I heard yelling from downstairs so I went to see what was wrong.

I got down there to see Hayes an another HOT boy there."Umm hello?" I said. Both of the boys jumped and snapped their heads around. "Oh hey El, this is my friend Hunter Rowland!"Hayes said, he is a little too perky, it's strange."First off you don't call me El, only the people I like call me that, and hi nice to meet you I'm Elise."

He looked at me with nice hazel eyes, and I fell in love.