Chapter 7

Hey guys listen I'm sorry I haven't updated and I promised I would but that's before I got a new phone for Christmas so it took a while to back it up and change everything plus I accidentally forgot my password but now I remember it luckily!
I hope you guys understand!
~A

Hunters POV

Today I'm going to ask El out and I'm really nervous. I asked Hayes for advice but he just laughed in my face, what a great friend. I searched through my contacts and found "El🐘⭐️" the elephant is because she loves them. I pressed the little call button and it started ringing.

{E for El:H for hunter}
E-Hey hunter what little man!
H-I was wondering if ummm you would ummm like to ummmm go on a date with me?

There was a short pause but it felt really long. My palms were sweating butterflies in my stomach, I need an answer before I break down.

E-Yea sure!
H-Great I'll pick you up at 8?
E-Okay see you later!

*End of phone call*

Oh My god she said yes!

Elise POV
OMG he just asked me out, I've dreamt it thousands of times but this is so real.
*Scream from her*

Suddenly Cameron just bursts into my room panting."El...pant...whats....pant.......wrong!?"
I looked down and saw he was just in a towel wrapped around his waist and shampoo in his hair, he must've been in the shower.

"Umm sorry it's just a new one direction album came out, and I'm really excited."
"Oh ok, If you don't mind I'm going back in the shower before...ow! That(the shampoo got in his eyes)"
"Ok see ya!"

{2 hours later}

"What times is it?" I asked my self. I look at the clock and it said 6:00. I should get ready. I hurry up stairs and picked up my phone, cause I know I'll need help picking out my outfit for my date.

suspense.

phone call
{E-El:M-Mahogany}
E-hey can you come over!
M-yea what for!?
E-I'll tell you when you get here
M-Ok I'll see you in 5!

{end of phone call}

{5 minutes later}
Mahogany pulled up so I ran downstairs and greeted her!
"Hey!"
"Hey girl what did you need me for!?"
"Shh....come up stairs!"

I dragged her up stairs and pulled her into my room.

Ok I updated and I really like this chapter! So I'm gonna do chapter 8 getting ready and chapter 9 the date!

~A