Chapter 12

Ok so some of you might be confused of the last chapter when she stabbed herself. It technically was suicide but she didn't plan it, she was caught up in the moment. She never thought of suicide cause she had a good life but when seeing Hunter cheating on her it broke her so yea.

~A

Hayes POV

We go to the hospital quickly. Nash jumped out of the car and grabbed El. I stayed in the car cause I can't see her like this.

Nash POV

I ran into the hospital and people gave me dirty looks. WHAT THE HEK SOMEONE IS STABBED AND THEY GIVE IS DIRTY LOOKS THATS JUST WRONG!
I nurse saw me so she rushed over and put El on one of those moving beds. I tried following but a male nurse stopped me."Im sorry sir but you can't go in there."
"But she's my sister!"
"Go have a seat in the waiting room or I'm gonna have to call security."
I huff and turned on my heels just in time to see Cam and the rest of the boys barge in.
Cam saw me and ran over.
"What happened?!Where is she?!"
"They took her and they wouldn't let me go with her, so we should just wait and pray."

*5 hours later*

Cams POV

It is now 4 in the morning, and we haven't heard any news.
The swinging doors swung open and a nurse walked out looking around. She spotted us and started walking towards us. I stood up and reach my hand out, she shook and let go immediately . "Are you here for Elise Dallas?"
"Yes I am her father and these are her uncles."
"Well I have good news and bad news which would you like first?"
"Umm bad?"
"Well the bad news is she has to stay for the night."
"The good news is that she is fine and the stab wasn't that deep and she is conscious, so you can go see her."
I broke off into a sprint and found her room.
I opened the door to see my beautiful daughter laying there looking at the ceiling.
"Hey Eley baby how are you doing?"
I pulled a chair next to her bed and grabbed her hand.
"Well I'm doing good except I saw Hunter cheating on me with Kathy Stevens."
"Oh baby I'm so sorry, if you would like I could chop his head off?"
"I'm good so when am I getting out of here?"
"Tomorrow and everyone wants to come in so can I let them in?"
"Sure"

Elise POV

Dad got up and opened the door. All the boys came falling into the door way. I let out a giggle and all of the boys attacked me with hugs.
"Omg El I've been so worried!"
"You had me freaking out!"
"Don't do that again!" Matt said with a funny face. I just had to giggle.
"Guys I'm fine and I'm leaving tomorrow."
the nurse walked in and said that visiting hours are over and they had to leave.
I saw her wink at Cameron before she left and I was pissed. Cameron noticed and bent down and whispered in my ear"dont worry she's not my type."

*next day*

Elise's POV

I woke up to see that Barbie nurse looking down at me.
"Oh god the worthless girl is up, and sweetie the only reason I was being nice to you when you brother came cause he's hot."
"First off Barbie he's not my brother he is my fricken father and he wouldn't want to date you."
"And how would you know?"
"Cause he doesn't date cakes face girls."

{ok just to let you know I don't curse so there will be words to replace them, and I'm not a fricken goody goody its my voice on how I lead my life and I lead it with no cursing.}

She huffed and walked out of the room. I closed my eyes then I few seconds later that nurse came in but this time with Cameron. She was clinging to his arm and flirting with him. I mentally rolled my eyes when the Barbie Doll smirked at me.
"Oh Cameron your daughter here has been mean to me when I'm just trying to help her get better."
"Oh really what did she say?"
Cameron raised his eyebrows at me and I mouthed 'I'll tell you later'
"She was saying that I was a caked face person, and that I'm Barbie which is all lyes."
"Well it looks that my daughter was telling the truth not lying."

She turned around and faced me.
"Fine then stick up for that girl I'll make your life a living hell."
She turned on her heel and walked out the door.
"Bye Barbie!"
I yelled as the door slammed shut.
"Ready to go home?" Cameron asked.
"Of course."
He handed me my bag with my clothes in it.
I walked into the bathroom and looked in the bag there was.....

•red plaid flannel
•dark high waisted shorts
•combat boots
•plus a flower crown

God he knows me too well.

I walked out and dad pulled me into a hug.
We linked arms and skipped our way to the car.
About 5 minutes we pulled up to the house, I looked at the window and saw HIM......