Part 1

Tommy looked down the hallway, he shook his head in disappointment. He despised what he become, his greasy hair fell down to his eyebrows matted down, he had stains all over his red and white tee's, Beer and coke cans covered his room.

He hasn't been heard from in five months, since the day his parents died. He remembers feeling so helpless watching the life slowly slip from there eyes. Of course maybe he should've been happy that his abusive alcoholic father is gone, but why does it matter when he took on his legacy in one of those things.

His internet friends don't know but he's been watching them replace him, over the spam of the months. Maybe I should've just picked up the damn phone. He thought, they found a new energetic sixteen year old to make fun of and make jokes with, hell he even is a official member of sleepy bois inc.

He chuckled the fans actually missed the blonde, but Wilbur didn't, Tubbo didn't. It took them three months for Wilbur and techno to fully obtain a new little brother, for Tubbo to have a new best friend, for Phil to have a new son.

He remembers his heart shatter as he watched Tubbo's stream, a donation came in asking 'who's your best friend?" The burnet didn't hesitate to answer 'Derek' The chat didn't like that either.

The young child thought about the first time he got drunk after his parents died, he absolutely loved it, the euphoric feeling took over his body. So he continued to poison himself, thinking it was helping him, but in reality he was building up a addiction that he couldn't uphold.

That's when he learned he couldn't come back, Tommy looked at himself in the mirror, he tilted his head and his eyebrows scrunched, 'when did it become so bad?' He lifted up his shirt and saw his ribs slightly showing through, the boys icy blue eyes were just dull. He perceived the truth that day, he could no longer do the Tommyinnit act, it was merely a circus he could no longer perform at.

The damage only got worse from there, his alcoholic tendencies got the best of him, what he was doing to himself would be sickening to people on the outside, how only intoxicating substances entered his body, how the last time he ate something was four days ago, how he just sits there on his floor staring at the ceiling. It's wonder how he's still alive, a question he asks himself a lot. Why is he still alive?

He sighed, as he slowly got up to go check the overflowing amount of mail. He hasn't checked it in at least three months, it just sits there at his door step.

When he got to his clear front door, opened the deep red one then the clear screen door, he groaned as he saw the pile of packages and envelopes sitting there, one big package caught his eye.

From dream.

To Thomas Simons.

He tilted his head like a confused puppy, why did Dre send him a package, so he picked up that one up first and headed to his kitchen to get a knife.

Once the brown boxed package was opened, a paper greeted him first, it was light green, he chuckled thinking about when he ordered a limited Dream hoodie and got a paper just like that. He unfolded it, it wasn't like what he got last time, it was a letter.

Hello Tommy,

Look I don't what happened, it's been almost three months since anyone has heard from you. I decided to send you a package to you because I know you won't answer my text, Toms what happened? Wilbur was worried but now I think he directing it at anger, look please at least tell him your ok, that your alive. He misses and loves you, everyone does and don't deny you miss us to, my mods saw you watching my stream the other day ago. Look just text one us. Goodbye.

Love,
Dre

It was months ago, they don't love you anymore.

Remember you were replaced.

Your nothing to them, he said it himself You pissed off Wilbur. Probably did with everyone else to.

Don't tell them your ok, it's not worth it.

His eyes started to blur as his thoughts hit him left and right, his mind wondered back to when he watching edits of himself on Instagram, one of them was captioned 'the fall of Tommyinnit'.

Why did have to become real?