Part 21

The three finally walked up to the mansion, it's a wonder how Karl convinced the blonde to go see everyone else. He took a deep sharp breath, as the door opened.

He gazed at the spiral staircase, the clean white couch, he softly smiled at what he has been missing.

His icy blue orbs eventually locked with a pair of wide green ones, he wore a hoodie similar to the color of his eyes, his dirty blonde hair hung low to his eyebrow.

"Holy shit?! Tommy!" He ran almost sprinted to tightly hug the younger, grinning as if he was a five year old in a candy store.

"Hey Big D!" The older finally let go of him after thirty seconds, taking a look at the other two with him, furrowing his eyebrows at the Irish one.

"Minx?" He said concussed on why she was here.

"Hi Pissbaby."

"Derek shut the fuck up!" A annoyed seventeen year old said as he walked down the stairs, immediately freezing at the sight of Tommy, but only lasted for a second.

"How the fuck did you get him here? I've been asking him to come for weeks!" The brunette laughed softly.

"I'm karl jacobs, I'm very persuasive." They all looked at him weirdly.

"Don't say that, I'm a minor." He shot back a playful glare at the sixteen year old.

Purpleds pov

Derek stood by him, as they looked at the four interact. He couldn't quite read what the dark haired boys face, sooner or later a sick manic smile slowly appeared.

He walked off, leaving Grayson question what he was thinking, leaving him paranoid as fuck

He slowly walked over to the others, trying to get put him self back together before talking to them. Feared on what to say, if he accidentally blurts out something he shouldn't.

"I'll go get everyone else." Karl happily said, as he ran upstairs. All of them could hear him screaming at the others.

First it was a short guy, he wore a gray lafd beanie, his dark brown orbs looked in shock at the younger. A grin that spreaded ear to ear.

Eventually one by one, then it was George, then Sapnap, then corpse, then vikstar, then lazar, they were the only people home at the moment.

They were all smiling, all greeting the young boy. He looked like shit still, so no one asked what happened, they all assumed nothing good. Alex complained about the fact that minx was here, everything was back to as if nothing changed.

Until wasn't.

Bang.

A gun shot went off.