Part 29

Three weeks later
Purpled pov

He sheepishly grinned as he hit thebullseye once again with his dark purple bow, every now and then glancing at Jason for approval. His sandy blonde hair had stuck to his red painted forehead from sweat and heat, his breath wavered as he took his last shot.

"Grayson, I think your ready." The light purple orbs shifted toward the older, who was widely grinning as he stared down at the young boy with daggers.

"You can finally kill that bitch Derek." A proud sensation seeped into purpled's veins, the thought of finally getting rid of the scum bag, avenging Minx.

"Alright well kid I'm going to go pick up food at the store." Grayson contently nodded, plodding off to wander around in the small wooden cabin.

After mindlessly lapping the place, the same oak box from weeks ago caught his eye. He tilted his head, cocking a eyebrow.

His lanky hands slowly found themselves to the lid as he crouched down, when the weighted top was off, there was two black notebooks, both had white running on the front.

Derek Hathaways notebook
(2013-

It never was written when it finished, he shook his head turning to the other book.

Jason Hathaways notebook
(2021-

The seventeen year olds hand quickly grabbed that one, since it was most recent. He took a sharp breath as he turned the milky white thin pages, oh this is recent recent he thought as he saw the latest filled out page, which was a week after he found Jason.. His eyebrows furrowing as he read it.

He hasn't killed schlatt

He knows what will happened

I found purpled

Two birds with one stone

"What the fuck does that mean?!" Grayson whispered yelled, rereading the page over and over again.

TOMMY, SCHLATT, WILBUR POV

Schlatt ruffled the greasy golden blonde hair, pressing his lips together taking in a sharp breath.

"Hey you know we can't rent the air bnb after next weak, someone else booked it." Tommy nodded contently fiddling with the him of Minxs oversized hoodie, after everything happened, the child became way more quiet only comfortable talking to schlatt or purpled.

If he was here.

"Do you have any news on Grayson?" The tall lanky man asked waltzing in and opening the musty fridge.

"Nope, I'm going to back to the mansion to see if anyone knows." Wilbur slightly tilted his head, cocking one eyebrow.

"Schlatt, you have done that about a million times." The twenty one year old shrugged, hopelessly sighing.

"So Tommy! What have you done today?" Will asked trying to make conversation, the younger just shrugged. Wil huffed, he hasn't heard the child's voice in three weeks.

Time skip

Schlatt slid the large white oak door open, glancing at the vacant room. That's weird he thought usually Derek is by the window sill pondering as he stared at people walking by.

The gaze of jschlatt wandered around the room, trying to find something different then the other forty times.

Then something caught his eye.

It was a crumbled up piece of paper under Dereks bed, he slid under grabbing it.

He unraveled it as he saw very neat hand writing written across it, eyes widening as he read it.

Dear Derek Hathaway,

Son you were supposed to kill him almost a two weeks ago, I stopped watching you for one minute and you start slacking off.

Do I have to remind you what I will do to your favorite boy?

I have him you know.

And you'll never have him.

Or know where he is.

From your dearest of lovingly father.

Schlatt gasped as he realized that this was from two weeks ago, then he heard heavy footsteps walk in.

"What the fuck are doing?"