Part 7

One week later

The musician sat on his bed, strumming his guitar. Trying to figure out lyrics for his next song, since he came out with soft boi, two weeks ago. The sun shined through the blinds, leaving a golden line on his face.

"Hey Wilbur!" He heard the cheery voice of the sixteen year old, Wil grinned at him as the boy skipped into his room. "Look Wil, I need to tell you something."

"What's up, Der?" The burnet replied titling his head like a lost puppy.

"I heard schlatt talking on the phone, like a week ago, and he was talking to minx." He stopped then carried on, "it was about Tommy." Wils face completely dropped.

"Why were they talking about Tommy?" He questioned, mentally wondering if he actually wants to know the answer.

"Minx found Tommy. But he pushed her away, he said he left because he no longer felt like being with you guys. Doesn't that make you angry, he fucking left without a word. Making you worry out of your goddamn mind for months and schlatt didn't even bother to tell you." Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows, schlatt never fucking told me about my brother?! Fuck him. And Tommy can go fuck himself.

"Yea, that does make me pissed off." The black haired boy smirked, but he didn't know the twenty year old in the story heard the whole thing.

The burnet put his hands through his hair, trying to find a way out of this, without exposing Tommy. He heavily breathed, everything around him was blurry.

He didn't even notice there someone at the doorway watching him, concerned on his face. He wore his purple hoodie, and black pants, he tilted his head in confusion.

"Schlatt." He said trying to get the olders attention, but no answer the New Yorker was still visibly panicking. "Schlatt." This time Grayson was closer, moving away from the door frame. The twenty one year old, zoned back in when he heard his name for the second time.

"Schlatt are you ok?" The sandy blonde asked.

"I'm fine." He replied, the younger blinked and gave him a dead serious look.

"My mom was a psychologist, I learned a thing or to from her. Look it's better not to keep it all bottle up inside, you should tell someone what's happening. It doesn't have to be me, it can be anyone. Also a tip it's easier to talk to people you don't that well, because you don't have worry, of what there going to think of you after. You don't care how they feel about it. Ok? Alrighty now bye." He started to walk away.

"Wait. Grayson, come here." The seventeen year old stopped dead in his tracks and turned on his heel. "It's about Derek."

"What about Derek?" Just like the curly burnet once had, Grayson had a weird feeling when he thought about the other teenager.

"Promise not to tell anyone." He nodded. "Derek lied to Wilbur about something important. He told him that I was talking to minx, that she told me that Tommy just left because he felt like it and that she told me that she ran into him and he told her those things. She never said any of that. Gray, I think the fucking child was trying to get Wil mad."

"Never liked that kid." The taller snorted, while as purpled tried to read his facial and body expressions. He squinted his eyes, replaying what he just told him, and how he said it, the boy just felt something was off. Then it all sudden came to him.

"The call was about Tommy though, wasn't it."

SORRY FOR THE BAD PART:)