Part 31

Sorry this is short

The sixteen year old sluggishly plodded along the burning pavement. The tall man bounced around him, his brunette curls falling down to his eyebrows.

Tommy had finally built up the courage to see a schlatt and everyone else at the mansion, he sucked in a sharp breath as he saw the twenty one year old in the distance.

"Tommy!" He excitedly yelled, sprinting over to the young boy as if he hadn't seen him in years even thought it's only been one day.

Schlatt had personally asked Derek to leave, and to his surprise the young lad did. Tommy eyes wandered the mansion in awe, did I really miss out on this? He thought.

The electrical eyes locked with the dark brown ones, his smile only getting wider.

"TOMAS!!!" He screamed, probably alarming the rest of the house. Quackity had sprinted and tackled hug the younger.

"Oh my gosh, I've missed you, I've missed you." Alex desperately told him, hanging onto him for dear life.

"Hey Big Q." The twenty year olds heart crumbled he hasn't heard that nickname in so long.

"Holy shit Tommy is back?!" He heard the seventeen year olds voice say, he looked up to see two teens staring down the stairwell.

"Hey Tubbo, hey ranboo."

The sandy blonde hair blew in the wind, going separate directions. His light purple eyes narrowed at the mansion, the elder stood tall next to him.

"Tommy!" He heard the familiar voice scream, a pang of guilt struck his heart. It didn't make sense he was here for derek, not schlatt.

He had often thought about the father figure, what would've happened if he had just stayed. What if he still lived in the mansion and not in some broke down cabin with his ex bestfriends dad.

He watched as the fluffy blonde hair of the other teen, curled into the crook of schlatts neck as he hugged him tightly. He had also thought about Tommy a lot.

How did Tommy take minxs death? Obviously he wouldn't take it well, but how did he cope? He had missed his brother like figure, wanted to see him.

"Focus on the task." Jason reminded him, it took all of Graysons energy not to run over to them and hug them.

The old man and the seventeen year old sat there for hours, waiting for the raven haired boy to be spotted.

He tiredly looked up, his eyes were heavy. Until one word woke him completely up.

"Dad?"