13- I'll Be There

There stands Perrie, holding Jade in her arms, being in complete shock. She holds onto Jade and once she gets the grip of her, she carries her bridal style into her flat. She lies Jade on the couch and grabs her phone to call 999. Talking to the person on the phone she tries to explain as best as possible what's wrong while she tries to take care of Jade at the same time. After she hangs up, she bends down to Jade and whispers.

"Help is on the way"

Jade just nods tiredly. Perrie is internally so upset but she really tries to remain calm and to be there for Jade.

"I'm there, baby" she whispers again while strokes over Jade's head carefully.

Jade mumbles something inaudible but Perrie just continues to hold her and says "Shh it's okay, baby"

After a few minutes that felt like hours, the ambulance is there. Two paramedics walk in, they look at Perrie concerned.

"What happened?" asks one while already starting to take care of Jade.

"I think it was her boyfriend" explains Perrie.

The two paramedics nod and then put Jade on a stretcher and drive with her and Perrie to the hospital. Perrie holds Jade's hand the entire ride and has a weird feeling to let go of her when they arrive at the hospital. She just watches them bring Jade away while she has to stay in the waiting area. Once the doors close and Perrie sits down, she starts to realize what has happened. She was so under adrenaline that she didn't really have time to process everything before, but now it hits her. Her first thought is that she didn't protect Jade enough, her second thought is that she wants to kill Jed and then she realizes that she should maybe inform the others.

After 10 minutes, first Leigh-Anne and then Jesy arrive. They both look concerned and pale, but it is nothing compared to Perrie. Once they sit down with Perrie, she can't contain herself any longer and just collapses into their arms crying.

The three of them sit their holding each other for some time when Jesy speaks up.

"What do we know?"

"I... it was Jed... she just stood there at the front of the door... there was so much blood... I have no idea how she even made it this far... what if she wouldn't have?..." just the thought of what might have happened if they wouldn't have found her so early makes Perrie's stomach turn around.

"Hey babe... it's fine.. we got her.. she is all safe now.." Leigh-Anne hugs her again.

Jesy looks at Perrie "Did she say something about what happened?"

Perrie looks up "No.. but I just know it was him... I'm gonna kill him" she almost shouts, people look at them from the side, so Jesy just gives them a glare.

"Shh Perrie, he'll get what he deserves" Leigh-Anne reassures her.

"He deserves to die" Perrie looks at them seriously.

After a while, a doctor comes approaching the girls.

"Jade Thirlwall?"

The three get up and look at him nervously.

"Okay so your friend told me that I am allowed to share information, so... she has quite some injuries. Broken bones, she also has a severe concussion... That is not good but we were glad that we could rule out some severe brain injury or a bleeding. She also had a spleen rupture for which we had to perform an emergency surgery. Luckily, it went well and we could stop the internal bleeding. Your friend is in the recovery room now, so she should wake up soon. Even though she is on strong pain medication, she will probably still have some pain. It could also be possible that she has problems with memory or is confused or anxious. And of course, there might be some psychological trauma, so just that you know what to expect. It won't be pretty... things like that scar people for life"