26- A breath of fresh air

"So what do we want to do first?" Perrie smiled content, taking in the sunlight.

"Ehm... I don't know... maybe go for a walk?"

Perrie nodded "Okay.. then let's change"

The girls quickly changed into some other clothes and then left the hotel to walk around in the village. It was beautiful and there were barely any people.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" asked Jade grinning.

"What made you think I was hungry?"

Jade laughed and pointed at Perrie's stomach "There's a slight grumbling going on inside you"

Perrie laughed "Damn it, stomach! Can't you cover for me just one time?!"

"Also I know you since quite some years now, so of course I am aware of the fact that your hunger can't ever be saturated"

"Well, let's go grab something then! Maybe I'll get the chance to flex my German then" smirked Perrie.

Jade stopped and eyed her unconvinced "Since when do you speak German?"

"Well Jade, watch out: Guten Tag, wie geht es. How did that sound?" she looked at Jade proudly.

Jade just shook her head "You're totally crazy"

"I know..." then Perrie silenced for a moment and seemed to have gotten a sudden idea "in Austria people speak German tho, right?"

"Are you bloody serious?"

"I just wanted to make sure" Perrie looked down innocent.

"Well Pez, you can be glad that no camera caught that, otherwise that would go down into the same category as 'Japan, Japan, Japan' 'What's the square root of 144' or the infamous 'How'd they get the salad in the box if the box is sealed'"

Perrie rolled her eyes and pinched Jade's arm.

"Ah! You're hurting me" protested Jade in a playfully dramatic voice.

"Oh I'm so sorry, babe" then Perrie pecked a kiss on the spot on Jade's arm "Better?"

Jade nodded "Thanks" then the two laughed and continued their walk.

Later that night they were sitting in the restaurant of the hotel, they chose a segregated table in the very corner of the dining room. Perrie was still surprised that Jade didn't stress over any people being there. They had just finished eating their dinner and were just sitting there talking a bit.

"Thanks, Pez" Jade smiled, and this time it was a genuine smile.

Perrie just nodded with a smile on her face as well.

"No, really... I didn't think so, but this is just what I needed"

"I'm glad to hear that"

They continued to look at each for a while, normally it would've been awkward by this time but it wasn't. They were enjoying each other's company and getting lost in each other's eyes. At one point Jade stretched out her arm and put her hand on Perrie's which was lying on the table. Perrie looked at their hands, blushed slightly and then looked back at Jade, not being able to cover up the smile creeping on her face.

The second day they decided to go hiking. The whole journey was just magical, there was such a silence, the only thing you would hear were some occasional bells because of some cows. Other than that, it were just the two of them, the beautiful and seemingly endless view of the landscape and the sun shining. When they reached the top of the mountain, the two of them were quite out of breath, the sun was really warm and the way a lot steeper than they expected. They sat down on a rock at the edge of the mountain and just looked into the distance.