Chapter Three.

A/N three updates in one day!
Nico's POV The Gift
"
The look on Percy's face after I tell him the news goes from confusion, to disbelief, to hate. Oh Gods No!
"That bitch! I can't believe she would do that!" He screams. Wait, he believes me? Yes! He can tell I am telling the truth! "Thank you, Nico, you have given me a reason to break up with her! I could kiss you!" He says. Okay! Wait... What? "Wha-" I say, but am quickly cut off by Percy pressing his lips on mine. But only for a second. I just sit there, speechless. "Okay so here is the plan, I'll ignore her for a week, move from her room to yours, if thats okay with you, then when she believes we are all out of the house, she will invite Will over. Then you can shadow travel us back in and I am still figuring out the rest." Percy says.
"Yah, you can stay with me." I say, still breathless.
"Great! I'll pack my stuff! Let Operation Revenge begin." He says evilly.

Percy has just finished bringing his stuff to my room and we are about to set up surveillance cameras.
"Hey Nico, I have something for you." Percy says. He brings out a black box.
"It's nothing much. I had Leo make two for us. These are the prototypes." He says. I open the box, only to see a black iPhone six staring right up at me. I take it out and it has a black case under it.
"I don't know where the case came from, but I have the same one with a blue background. It is pretty cool, isn't it? They are monster proof." Percy says. I pick up the case, underneath to find two phone keychains. A trident and a skull. I hand Percy the trident one.
"Here." I say. Then I flip over the case. On the back of the case is a note saying:
"You are the black thorns." Then I see it. In the middle of the case is a drawing. A drawing of a Blue rose with black thorns. Oh No.
"What is it Nico?" Percy says.
"It's Nothing." I say but I am pretty sure he doesn't believe me. "Okay, lets get these cameras set up." Percy says.

After a long, painful job of putting the cameras up, we get Chiron to send a mass text out to all of the Prophet House people, saying that he found something in the camp's ashes.

Ten minutes after everyone left, we decide to find a hiding place.

"I could shadow travel us to the roof?" I ask.
"Nope. We are going in the lake." Percy says.
"You know I can't breath, right?" I ask. I do not want to drown.
"Oh, I have a few tricks up my sleeves." He says and winks, causing me to blush. We head down to Canoe Lake and he jumps right in. I hesitantly follow him. As soon as my head goes underwater, I am encases in a giant bubble.
"Wow. Did not see this coming." I say.
"Let's get down to business. Here is the camera." Percy says, handing me a black screen showing all the rooms of the house. We check the kitchen, nope. The bedrooms, not there. The dining room, zilch. The living room, no one. The front door, No one, until Annabeth walks in, looks both ways, calls, "Guys?" and invites Will in. They head to the living room. "Let's do this." I say as I shadow travel us to the closet in the living room. Ironic. You know, in the closet? Never mind.

I look through the slit in the door, and sense Percy doing the same thing. The sight we see is very disturbing. We see Will Solace, supposedly gay, making out with Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson's Girlfriend.
Shit's about to go down.