Chapter Four.

Percy's POV The Breakup
Seeing Annabeth suck another dudes face makes my blood boil. "One, two, three, Now!" I whisper to Nico. The lighting on his face makes him look so adorable... No! Bad Percy!
"
We jump out and scare the crap out of them. I wish I had brought my camera. The looks on their faces are priceless. Will looks scared, then mad, then scared when he notices that I am the one who found them. Annabeth looks furious, then scared, then like she is about to cry. "What is going on here?" I ask, perfectly calm. In my mind I am strangling Will.
"I-I..." Annabeth stutters.
"Let me guess, you got bored with me, saw Nico actually happy with Will, walked over, talked to him, he fell in love with you. You went on secret dates, kissed a bit, until Nico found out, then Nico dumped Will. You two started hanging out more. And you thought that I, your boyfriend, wouldn't notice that you were hanging out with another boy more than me? I thought you were smart! Well, I noticed and I have one thing to say. We are done! There, you get you Will and I get my N... No one." I say, anger creeping into my voice until I am yelling. "Okay, so, can you leave?" Will asks. Fine. Here goes my part of the plan I didn't discuss with Nico.
"Fine, kiss my Ex all you want. As long if you don't mind if I do this." I say.
I reach over and grab Nico, who looks on the verge of tears, By the collar. I guess he really liked Will. Sorry, ADHD, remember?
Back on track, I grab him by the collar and smash my lips onto his. He gets an incredibly shocked look on his face, then kisses back. I pull away after a few seconds, and Nico looks like he is about to faint. Will on the other hand looks furious.
"How could you do that to him? You know all he talked about during our relationship was how much he loved you? And now you have went ahead and led him on. Way to go." Will says, positively furious.
"Let's go, Will." Annie says. They walk out the door and head to Will's house.

"Nico and I just get past the thresh hold of my room, I collapse. I just broke up with Annabeth. I girl I have known, and loved, since I was 12. I break out crying. I feel small, boney arms surround me. I look up only to see the Ghost King hugging me.
"Shh, Percy, It's okay, she's a bitch anyway. She's not worth your tears." Nico says, comforting me. Wait, he just called me Percy!
"Percy, you said Percy." I say through sobs.
"That's your name, isn't it?" He says. I mutter smart ass. He chuckles. "Get up."He instructs. I do as I'm told.
"We are going to have a white girl break up sleepover. Where do you keep the ice-cream?" He says.
"Freezer." I say. All I have is blue food. Blue everything. We each have our own designated fridge in the kitchen.
Nico comes back with a big container of blue ice-cream, two cans of blue coke and six movies.
"What's all that for?" I ask.
"You obviously don't know how white girl break up sleepovers work. Here are the basics. We watch sappy love movies, eat lots of junk and you cry while I comfort you." He says like it is obvious.
"After watching three of the most cheesy love stories including Twilight, The Notebook and another I don't know the name of, we have eaten three pints of ice-cream, I have cried three times and Nico has been there to wipe away the tears.
"Why are you doing all this? This is too much!" I say.
He pauses, as if thinking how to phrase his next words carefully.
"Some people will do anything for the person they love." Nico says. I let that thought sink in. He loves me. I am about to respond when I hear slight snoring. I look over and see Nico, fast asleep, cuddling me like a teddy bear. "Good night, my Ghost King." I say, kissing his hair.
I see a smile on his face. I fall into a dreamless sleep with a smile as big as Nico's on my face.