Hello

Spirits gathered around Danny, praising him as if her were a god. Lilith narrowed her eyes at thee crowd, knowing she couldn't talk sense into them, or force them to believe the truth. 

That cowardly clown stands no chance of being the chosen one. She thought bitterly. She had a feeling that she knew the chosen one, and Danny surly was not him.

It is the edgy one. The one that he shouldn't have killed. A vengeful heart and a broken soul, her angel whispered in her ear.

"I figured as much," she murmured to no one around. "That wimpy coward could stand no chance against Father."

She watched in displeasure as the other victims gathered around Danny, cheering for him. Behind her, someone gently touched her shoulder. 

"Something bothering you?" Her older brother's voice sounded behind her.

She glanced back at him, her once bright green eyes dull. "They mistook the message. That one was not the last to die. I wish they's bide by patience."

Thomas nodded his head. "But you know how anxious that they get. They wish to be free."

Lilith nodded her head. "I understand that. But as you and I know, patience is key. Panic and overexertion will only cause more pain in the end. We have to combine all power in order to put and end to Father..."

"These new boys speak of a second zombie. Do you think_"

"Micheal wouldn't dare be so foolish!" Lilith snapped at her older brother. "Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go meditate and see if I can find the true hero."

Lilith whipped her head around, storming away from Thomas. She jumped off the rock and headed into the forest to find help searching for the Hero.

She wandered into a familiar station that she and her friend had put together. There was nothing special about it. All it consisted of was a hole that seemed to be nothing more than an animal den. Only people of small size could make it into the hideaway. Lilith was stuck at the age of 13, and she had a small build at that, so she easily maneuvered her way inside. The inside was six feet high once one crawled through the tunnel that led to the opening. Homemade chairs  and tables lined the floor with other objects on the top of them. Sitting atop one of the chairs was a small boy with a messy head full of blonde hair. His form was small and very young, but his eyes and face were covered with the scars of time, as if he were as ancient as mother nature herself. He looked wild, yet tame, smart and wily. 

"James?" Lilith asked quietly.

The boy raised his eyes, his blue meeting with her green.

"We need to find the true Hero," Lilith explained.

James stood up, the small boy not making a sound. Lilith turned and began to crawl out of the hole once again, this time, James following her. Once in the trees, Lilith turned and began her trek for the town, her angel whispering to her, leading her in the right direction.