Riot

The group ended up back at the meadow where the other spirits had been, though, by the time they had returned, the sun was setting, casting an orange glow across the landscape. Instead of the small groups of phantoms, there were hundreds of them. A monstrous group of people of all ages were scattered throughout the meadow, filling it to the brim. Everyone was looking at a naturally made stack of rocks, and on top was a man who was dressing in the usual attire from the 1800s.

"Oh good, they haven't started yet!" Annie said, ushering the group of boys forward into the crowd.

"What's going on?" Kasey asked.

"This is the meeting I was talking about. Once a week at dusk, we gather here to discuss our next move on the zombies," Annie explained, her eyes being lured to stare at the man on the rock.

"Who is that?" Danny asked, pointing to the rock man.

"That's Thomas. He was the first victim of the zombies. Think of him as the leader of our revenge operation." Eventually a girl with flaming red hair and bitter green eyes climbed up to stand with Thomas. Annie held up her hand. "Before you ask, that's Tom's little sister Lilith. The second victim."

"Okay! We're going to start!" Thomas's gruff voice rang out from the top of the rock.

The crowd of people fell dead silent, everyone's eyes reverting up to the rock holding the two siblings. "As you know, Lilith has her connections with the heavenly world. She had been given information about what our next move should be. I'll allow her to speak."

"Connections with heaven?" Terrence whispered to Annie, confused.

"Yeah. She can talk to angels. She technically is an angel, though she stays here to help us with our... Issues."

The ginger girl took her brother's place on the top rock. "I was told that the newest member of the dead will lead us to the end," Her calm and gentle voice shouted.

A rumble of confused voices rumbled throughout the area as people began to discuss.

"Who was the last to die?" A voice called out from somewhere in the crowd.

"We need to find them!" Another shouted.

"We need this to be over! I wanna get out of these woods!"

More shouts filled the area, meshing together to create nothing but inaudible noise.

"Hush!" Lilith shouted from the rock, and the clearing fell silent. "None of us will know who this person is until the time comes. This special spirit is the one that he will regret killing! They will lead us to our final victory!"

Cheers erupted from the crowd. A huge grin rose onto Arrow's face, and Kasey looked at him with narrow eyes.