Preparations

"Arrow! There you are!" Kasey shouted as his brother came into view with three other spirits. After an hour of searching with Terrence and Anna, they finally spotted the emo boy with Zack, Lilith, and another spirit that they didn't know.

Terrence had slumped along behind Kasey quietly, listening to him and Anna chatting about the Rise. He wasn't sure that he wanted to be a part of it, though he knew that he was already roped into it.

"You three," Lilith said in her dull, expressionless voice. "Should come with us. We can finally plot the end."

Terrence exchanged confused glances with Kasey and Anna. "What do you mean?"

"What she means is we can finally get out of this nightmare!" Arrow shouted, irritably. "Put those freaks in hell where they belong!

Terrence nodded. "What about Danny?" He asked.

"Lemme guess. That little twit got put in his place and ran away?" Zack grumbled, crossing his arms. Arrow smirked and gently punched him in the arm.

Anna rolled her eyes. "One and the same," She grumbled.

"Let's go," Lilith mumbled, taking Arrow's hand and leading him through the trees. And the others followed.

Lilith led them back to the small animal-like den, motioning for the others to crawl inside. "Zack will be the only one to struggle to get inside," She said. "I have to go and find Tom." With that, she was off.

After she had left, the rest of them filed into the den, one-by-one. They all fit, though the space was fairly crowded. Everyone took a seat on the floor to wait for Lilith to return. The minutes seemed to drag on for hours for Terrence, as the group waited in silence. Eventually, Lilith crawled through the opening, followed by grunts of a male as Tom slowly appeared.

"We need to create a plan," Lilith said, her gaze shifting around the room, meeting with everyone else's. "And Arrow is our secret weapon. He is the only one who holds the power of God inside of him. He is the chosen one, the one that the men should not have killed. And I have an idea."

Everyone gathered around Lilith, listening carefully as she assigned them all roles.