Part 15

~Two and a half years later~

Betty was in her one small two bedroom apartment on the Northside of Riverdale when she suddenly she heard a loud cry.

???- Mommy! (cries)

She jumped up and ran to her daughters room to see her crying in her crib.

She picked up her baby girl, Chloe, into her arms and gave her kisses all over her face calming her down instantly.

She placed her baby's pacifier back in her mouth before rocking her slowly in her arms while continuing to give her kisses.

Chloe:

Betty- Are you okay baby?

Chloe didn't respond, she just tucked her head into the crook of her mothers neck.

Betty brought her Chloe to the living room with her and sat down on the couch, placing the toddler down beside her but she just crawled back into her mothers lap.

Chloe was a clingy child especially since she only had her mother  to take care of her but she would usually sit next to Betty rather than on top of her.

Betty- What's wrong baby? Are you still sleepy?

Chloe nodded and rested her head on Betty's chest before she closed her eyes.

After almost 20 minutes of Chloe just laying on her mother she opened her eyes, pulled out her pacifier and threw it across the room.

Then she turned to Betty with a big smile.

Chloe- Hi mommy!

Betty- Hi sweet girl. (giggles)

Chloe- Play?

Betty- You want to play?

Chloe nodded so they got on the floor and began playing with her toys.

But then they heard a knock on the door.

Betty became a little nervous since she wasn't expecting anyone but she had to answer.

Betty- Baby, I have to get the door, can you please stay here for a minute?

Chloe nodded and Betty gave her a quick kiss before she walked to the door and opened it hesitantly.

But then she saw him.

Betty- Juggie..?

Jughead- Hey Betts.

Instantly she jumped into his arms letting her legs wrap around his waist while he held her from her thighs.

Betty- H-How are you here? (tears)

Jughead- I got let out early for good behaviour but I am on probation.

Betty- B-But you shouldn't be here then, what if someone finds out you're here? (tears)

Jughead- I don't care, I needed to see you.

The kissed lustfully before he placed her back down on the ground.

But suddenly Betty felt her daughters little hands grab her leg so she bent down and pulled Chloe onto her hip.

Chloe- Mama...(softly)

Betty- I'm here baby.

She hid her head back in the crook of her mothers neck making Betty rock slowly while holding her.

Jughead- Is this..?

Betty- This is Chloe, our daughter.

Jughead- Betts, she's beautiful.

Chloe lifted her head and looked up at Jughead with a smile before she reached her arms out to him.

And that's not something she would normally do.

But even though she didn't know that Jughead was her father, she felt a connection with him.

He took the toddler into his arms and hugged her while he gave her a kiss on the head.

Chloe- Daddy!

Jughead- Yeah, how'd you know that baby?

She shrugged and curled her head into his neck being all shy and adorable.

Then he looked at Betty to see her tearing up again.

He placed his free hand on her cheek and wiped the tears away before kissing her softly.

Jughead- She's perfect, more than I could've ever imagined.

Betty- I know. (giggles)

Jughead- So are you.

Betty looked into his eyes for a minute before she walked into his arms and hugged him tight.

Jughead- I love you. (softly)

Betty- I l-love you too...I missed you so much. (tears)

Jughead- Don't think about that, I'm here now; for good.