Part 16

Betty and Jughead were in bed together, naked, while Chloe was asleep in her crib.

The two of them just laid together, holding each other, not wanting to think about anything else, until Betty looked up at him.

Betty- Juggie, can I ask you something?

Jughead- Of course, what is it?

Betty- Well first, how did you find us?

Jughead- (chuckles) Toni. I went to her trailer, thankfully she still lives in the same one, and she told me.

Betty- (nods) But why did you want to come back to us, or me? 

Jughead- Betts...

Betty- I wanna know. (quietly)

Jughead- Because I love you.

Betty- Really?

Jughead- Yes. You're the only person I've ever truly loved, and you're also the only person who has ever truly loved me. I know I never really told you about my family, but that's because I never really had one. I was given up for adoption when I was 2, I don't even remember my birth parents...but then I just went from orphanage to orphanage and foster home to foster home. Once I turned 16 I got a writing job which got me a good amount of money and then when I was 18 I was out of the system so I got a pretty nice apartment. Girls wanted me for my money, nothing else. But then I met you, and you were so different from everyone else. So that's why I came back to you.

Betty- W-Wow

She laid for a minute silently before she leaned up and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Betty- Thank you for telling me. That's all I needed to know. I'm sorry all of that happened to you as a kid, you didn't deserve that...but I love you.

Jughead- I love you too, and you deserved to know, I mean we already have a kid. (chuckles)

Betty- Yes we do. (giggles)

Chloe- Mama!

Betty- And there she is.

They both quickly put some clothes on before they went to their daughters room.

Betty instantly picked up Chloe and rocked her in her arms but as soon as she saw her father she smiled and reached for him.

Chloe- Dada!

Jughead- Hey sweet girl.

Jughead took her into his arms and kissed her head as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Then the three of them went back to their room together.

Betty and Jughead laid down with Chloe in between them and she fell asleep instantly while she held onto Betty and Jughead's fingers.

Then the two of them were just left lying with their child, happily.

Betty- I'm glad you're back.

Jughead- Me too. This is all I've ever wanted with you.

And this all happened because of their Forbidden Romance.