Ch.7 <Twilight Skies>

The sun shined like that of a hot summer day, where every little breeze was a blessing. Few clouds in the sky, the craving for cold drinks and ice cream. Those sort of days are great, filled with fantastic memories of playing with friends or hanging with coworkers at a bar. Dreaming of the ocean and your feet in the sand, the smell of salt, the ocean breeze. What always wrapped up these days was the chilly night, the type of night that was only ever paired with the hottest of days.

That cold night, refreshing from the hot day, was something Midoriya hoped didn't come, he truly didn't. 

"Why... why..." Midoriya said to himself, sitting on his dorm bed in the early A.M.s.

He couldn't help but think why is any of this happening. It was a bit of a depressing thought. He was never really that lucky in any sense of the idea. He was born quirkless, father wasn't around, mother deteriorated on his behalf, he was bullied, then his Hero told him he couldn't be a hero.. Well, that changed of course! 

What if it didn't though? What if he didn't pursue All Might? 

There was definitely a reason for him to say "Why not?" when grabbing onto All Might back then, but that's a story for another day, but it will be told.

Right now, he needed not to think of his current situation with a villain but instead how to survive today.

 He had a mental checklist of what to do.

1. Come up with a plan to save Endeavor

2. Find a way to stop all future plans of Tomura Shigaraki (and the rest of the L.O.V.)

3. The sleepover...

He had an idea of what to do about step 1. He needed Todoroki, he needed to see if he could trust him not to say anything in an effort to keep everyone alive.

For step 2, well, that'll follow after step 1 when he can hopefully get more people in on this. He couldn't tell any pros because their life would be in danger and he was certain that Shigaraki wouldn't kill any students right away since they were weaker and as he understood it, Shigaraki only wanted to kill strong heroes.

That was one of the reasons he thought Shigaraki wouldn't want to kill All Might anymore, even though he did know All Might had a past with AFO.

Step 3, the final step, this would require some thinking, fast thinking at that as he had to get this all ready today. He was getting tired of Shigaraki's sprung on him now plans. He also realized he needed to work on something else, something very important.

It had to do with his feelings...

For Tomura Shigaraki....

Those feelings that swelled inside him every time he saw Shigaraki.

Fear.

Honestly, what can he do when he can't stop shaking? When he can't stop getting scared and yet at the same time angry!

A hero right beside a villain, an evil one who tried to hurt those close to him and has even succeeded. He still sometimes gets nightmares from when Shigaraki tried to decay Aizawa and the time when he almost got Tsuyu.

Midoriya gripped his blanket, bunching it up, he needed to calm down, this will be figured out but it won't be so easy, it wasn't suppose to be anyway.