Ch.4 <It's Oddly Cold>

A/N: Oh hello all, it is I, the author, :D ye. Didn't really proofread cuz tired ;-; forgive me. Anyway, I just want to point out mistakes I have made, well one that bothers me, I referred to them having dollars// but of course they are in Japan and use yen, I'll be switching to referring money in yen. Also, I'll be updating a lot more, woot. I just been busy with school and art, but I'll try to put some work into the story, I'd like to update once or more a week, so I'll see how that goes!

BTW, some characters will be original only for plot, basically side characters who won't be important, so not really BNHA OCs, just names for pedestrians and all :)

-------

Shigaraki realized how interesting today had been, he had run into a U.A. student, none other than the same student he has ran into before. He was also insulted by said U.A. student, Izuku Midoriya, then given ice cream as an apology. 

'Such an interesting day it is...'

Though Shigaraki had to also be honest in that he was pretty pissed off to have not won the last match in the Hero game. It was really an amazing match, but come on, he basically gamed everyday so how couldn't he land a single hit on Midoriya?

It didn't really matter now, because they were now having a rematch in the racing game (which yes, Shigaraki won but barely, didn't feel like the win he wanted). 

He was also surprised to have Midoriya adjust his seat for him, he didn't even realize the seats could move at all. Maybe he was really surprised in the fact that he is letting this all happen, of course he can use Midoriya in some way or form, but he didn't exactly plan to act like they had some friendly gamer rivalry at the arcade.

'Hmm maybe I can act like a friend to this kid, corner him later and force him to join the league.'

Shigaraki also learned that will probably not work, given the last time he tried to recruit a U.A student. Yet somehow, someway, he needed to use Midoriya, he could change things, turn them all around.

The question is, how?

---

3.

2.

1.

GO!

This match wasn't like the other, each boy used strategy to get a hold of the other. They played once, you can't exactly become a pro at a game that quick, but both had wits. 

Midoriya used nitro boost from the start of the match, getting a leg in front of Shigaraki (who, remember, he doesn't know is Shigaraki). Shigaraki in turn, once caught up to Midoriya, would try to push him off the road or have him collide into other cars. Midoriya gasped as such nasty tricks but he didn't let that stop him from trying to beat the boy next to him.

Midoriya did a tactic that you can only do in real life, not in game, distraction. Perhaps a bit mean, a tad bit out of his character, but in real hero work he would use such tactics so why not now?

Midoriya started changing gears in the manual section, though they both choose automatic. Shigaraki looked off his screen for a moment.

'What the hell could he be doing with those gears?'

For that moment, Shigaraki wondered if there was some sort of cheat code that Midoriya was doing, since he saw Midoriya choose automatic, but then he heard a car engine rev up. He looked to his screen and saw Midoriya passing him by.