Ch.5<I'm Not Scared>

Do you honestly think Midoriya would just keep quiet?

No, no way, he couldn't report the leader of the L.O.V., at least officially, but he could tell those he trusts most. Except All Might, who knows what could happen to him now? No way he can tell All Might. So who else is there?

Well, he trusts everyone in his class, except Mineta, yet he knew some of them would report on his behalf anyway, such as Iida.

"Only one person who I can tell." Midoriya sucked it up, time to see Kacchan.

----

It was a foggy morning, damp grass, birds chirping, slow beginnings for everyone in such gloomy looking weather. The U.A. dorms, however, were always quite "colorful" in the mornings, even these kind. Tokoyami was always higher in spirits on those darker and gloomy days, Tsuyu (because of her quirk) enjoyed the moist air, and Koda loved to see frogs appear from under trees and behind rocks, he wondered how Tsuyu felt about that.

Bakugou Katsuki, so hot-headed that he literally explodes, stomps through the halls, looks like he's in a bad mood, as almost always. Bakugou ignored everyone and sat at the table, eyeing his phone.

He couldn't stop reading the text message Midoriya sent him 

'I won't bother with hellos this time, please meet me at the park by where we used to live, at 11 a.m.'

Bakugou didn't understand but knew it had to be important. He looked at Midoriya, who was sitting at the couch and laughing with Uraraka and Todoroki over something.

'Just what the hell do you want to tell me, Deku?'

----

It was around 10:50 a.m. when Bakugou arrived at the park and saw Midoriya sitting on the bench. This park didn't have the happiest memories, for Midoriya that is.

Junior High, Grade School, even before all that, this place where he just wanted to be a kid and have fun was always full of terrible memories. Midoriya didn't speak about it ever to anyone. As if it was a dirty secret, as if it was something you just don't talk about. He kept his head up most days back then, one goal, to be a hero. Who could he tell anyway, that some of those days were so dark? That when his hero book was burned and soaked, his heels almost turned back towards-

"Deku." Bakugou said, his voice sounding agitated as usual yet not angry, he just needed to know what was up and now.

"Kacchan." Midoriya gave a weak smile but his face quickly turned to one that was serious, letting Bakugou know that this wasn't anything simple.

"Deku, if this is about you and All Might then it wouldn't be good to be out in the open talking about it, would it, dumbass." Bakugou sat down beside Midoriya, looking at him with an annoyed look.

"You're the only one I can tell this too, for now at least..." Midoriya started with, before taking in a breath, "Shigaraki saw me and... in a way has taken me hostage."

"What the hell Deku?" Bakugou said, actually sounding concerned. 

"How can he take you hostage, unless..." Bakugou looked around, hands ready.

"He's not here but, he said if I tried to get help then he'd kill someone, either family, friends, or any other person on the street." Midoriya clasped his hands together, recalling the events.