ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ

2 years ago

2 years ago...

"Finally." Romero and I sign as we slouch on the white seats in the theater room. Just getting off from school.

"Mrs. Cam is so annoying." Rome said rolling his eyes.

"She is! I had her last year." I rolled my eyes. Romero is a freshman, he skipped a grade something about being to advanced for his lower grade or something like that.

"Anyways." he said turning on the huge flat screen TV. "How was your day?" He grabs the remote from the table beside him, scrolling through Hulu.

"Same old, same old." I shrug. Reclining the seat back so now I'm laying down.

"Same old? as in you and Caden flirting."he teases as he finally chooses a random action movie.

"Ew no." I said, squinting my eyes in disgust.

"Yeah okay."he puts his hands up, giving me a knowing look like he doesn't believe me.

"I'm being serious." I roll my eyes as I open the cabinet that's field with a variety of snacks.

"Mhmm." he swings his head back in forth.

"Your dumb." I said as we burst out laughing. At the action he just did with his head.

"Now people can call us dumb and dumber." he points between him and I.

"I find it funny how you call me dumb if I'm the smartest student in the school" I smirk slyly at him.

"Show off." he whispers. "And I find it funny that's you call me dumb yet I'm the smartest in my grade and skipped a grade."

"You guys obviously had to have intelligent parents to have smart kids." Mom jokes as she comes in to the theater room.

"What are we watching?" Dad ask as mom and him sit next to us.

Present

I sit up as I began to rub my eyelids. What the fuck happened? I look around the room as I notice the peach room. Kim's house? Getting up as I notice I still have the same outfit I wore too the party, last night.

"Finally." Kim signs as she enter the room. Kim has been one of my longest friend along with Laura.

"What am I doing here?" I ask.

"That doesn't matter." she said sternly as I see Laura also walking in.

"Your awake." she mutters.

"Okay,actually yes it does matter." I said as I tilt my head looking between them like their crazy.

"Caden told to me to take you home." Kim answers. "Because he seen you take coke." That little fucking snitch.

"It's not-" I say as Laura interrupts me.