This is home~ YamaYama♠️♥️

(SooOoo I decided to write some fluff to make up for the first chapter qwq. Also im not sure if this chapter makes sense but I hope you enjoy it!)

"Get a load of this monster" Someone spoke from down the hall.

"He doesn't know how to communicate" a girl giggled as she watched the boy get shoved.

"His mind is in a different place" a boy mumbled as a smirk formed on the corner of his mouth.

"Will everybody please give him a little bit of space!?" A desperate cry from the end of the hall shouted but there cries were muffled by the laughter surrounding the boy.

"Get aload of this train wreck" The boy next to him shouted as his back hit the hard wall.

"His hairs a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet" the girl laughed as she yanked his hair causing tears to form the boys eyes.

The collars of there shirt were yanked backwards. The boy kneeled down and faced the crying boys face. "But little does he know the stars welcome him with open arms" he spoke softy to the boy as a small warm smile formed his face.

Time is

The cold breeze blowed through the blue eyed boys hair as he snapped out of his thoughts. His eyes slowly slowly trailed down to the ring on his hand.

Slowly

A familiar pair of arms wrapped around his waist pulling him into the others chest as a soft kiss was placed on his head.

Tracing his face

His mind wondered back to the man before when his messy greenish hair was short and the round freckled cheeks that now formed into a sharp jawline.

A small smile tugged on the boys mouth as he looked up at his husband.

'But strangely I feel at home in this place'