My R~ Kags♠️♣️

Just as I was about to take my shoes off of the roof top there I see...a boy with curly hair before me...

My eyes locked on a messy green haird boy standing at the edge of the roof. Gently tilting forward. Without thinking a scream filled my ears.

Despite myself I go and scream....

"Hey..don't do...it please.."

The boys head turned around in shock. Brown eyes staring into my blue ones. Tears streaming down his freckled face and realization of what I said flooded my mind.

'Woah wait a minute what did I just say!?...'

I couldn't care less either way-
To be honest I was Somewhat pissed.

'This was an opportunity missed'

The boy with messy hair told be his woes.

"You've probably heard it all before... I really thought he might be the one..."

His mind traveled to the tall blond that he loved dearly before it all turned blank.

"But then he told me he was done..."

I stared at the boy. Fury boiling in his veins.

'Just because someone didn't like him back!?'

Before I could stop myself..I shouted.

"For God's sake please!? Are you serious! I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason you got here before me!!"

The green haired boy stared at me in disbelief. Trying to comprehend that the I was telling him.

"Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted? You lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!!!"

The I huffed huffed after yelling at him before realization if what I said flashed once again.

'Shit, now you've scared him even more..bravo kageyama you just because more useless'

Suddenly the boy bowed in a perfect 90 degree angle.

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening"

The boy with messy hair than disappeared.

I stared in disbelief at how the boy just walked away from the ledge.

'Just like that!? You know what I'll try another day...'

I spun on my heel and walked away. Hoping the next day would bring my more luck.

---------

'Alright today's the day!'

Or so I thought

A boy with red hair sat on the ledge as his feet swayed back and forth.

There was but a boy tall as can be, despite myself I go and scream.

Piercing red eyes stared at me as I saw the boy smirk.

The red haird boy told be his woes

"You've probably heard it all before!"