It'll be alright~ SugaKage♠️

Nothing heals-

His eyes widend looked at a picture with a soft gray haired boy he loved next to a gorgeous blue haired girl showing off there now matching rings.

The past like time

His eyes watered as he scrolled to the next picture with him and his old team smiling at the camera. The old innocent smiles he adored so much.

And they can't steal

The icy wind blew into his face as he looked down. Realizing the height of the building he was standing on the ledge of.

The love your born to find.

His tears becoming heavy as he grabbed onto the soulmark located on his wrist. His thin fingers traced over the multiple scars on it from the attempts of trying to erase the memories of it.

"I know you love him but it's over mate."

His raspy voice escaped his lips as a thin pained smile formed his lips. Realizing the harsh truth.

It doesn't matter put the phone away.

He thought as he lowerd his phone that held the picture of the people he loved.

It never easy to walk away.

A pained laugh escaped it's lips as he stepped forward. Prepared to meet what's at the bottom.

Let him go.

A shout came from the door to the roof top. Causing his movements to stop as tears continued to pool his eyes.

"It'll be alright"

a soft familiar voice spoked as the person arms wrapped behind him.

Thank you ReggieShortKing for helping me out with these stories