Iwakage~ Fire♠️

The footsteps are pounding like echos when you came to wake me.

"TOBIO GET UP GO PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO!"
Smoke filled the room as orange flame were visible from down the hall.

The shadow surrounds me and swallow the colors.

The smell of of burning furniture filled the air as people shoved back and forth trying desperately to get out of the building.

Of my dream

Yells and cries echoed the night as blue eyes gazed over helplessly as the building of the home to so many collapsed.

The space in my bed, reminds me that your gone-

The boy gasped as he jumped up panting. Desperately crying for the boy he loved.

Your voice in my head replays like a love song

"Iwaizumi-senpi- i- I love you!" The boy shouted bowing while desperately trying to cool down his blushing face. A chuckle escaped the boys lips as he slowly brought the younger one up and pecked his cheek as he accepted the boys feelings.

And the screams and the lies, they tear me up inside.

"Don't worry I'll be okay just get to safety." He said calmly ad he smiled up at his lover before rushing back into the building. Cries of kids and weeps of women were heard when the sunset rose. Confirming his worst nightmare.

I'm left with an empty sky.....

He looked up from the necklace he had been given on the first date with his lover. Clenching onto it as tears escaped his eyes as a small, thin, pained smile formed on his lips as a chuckle escaped his lips.

"I miss you Hajime......"

Hello everyone! This chapter was rlly rushed so its not as good as my others, also I'll br writing some fluff now cuz I feel bad for cursing you with my terrible angst✨ . I also wanted to remind you guys that request are open! Have a good night/morning/or afternoon