I'm home~ Ushikage♥️

I never thought that you'd....

The ocean eyed boy looked to his right where his lover was sleeping. A thin smile formed on his face as he traced his finger across there cheek.

Would be the one to hold my heart.

"Tobio..." his name echoed in his ears. Remembering when the older had said he had feelings for him.

But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start...

"Iwa-chan do you hear that! He accepted, I swear tobio-chan he does anything I'll serve to his head"

He remembered, laughing as he confess to his old senpai that he accepted the others feelings.

You put your arms around me....

Warm, protective arms snapped him out of his daze as he melted into the warmth.

And I believe, that it's easier for you to let me go....

His eyes saddened as he remembered the incident that day. The collision that he blamed himself for so long. He remembered crying and apologizing. The comforting words he was whisperd to saying that he did nothing wrong.

You put your arms around me and I'm home......

"Mom!!! Mom wake up!!! It's raining! Let's go play!" The sound of the younger boy that carried his blue eyes but his lovers hair. His smile softened at the sight infront of him as he nodded and the boy went to wake his father to.

Yah....I think this is just fine.