Stars~ KenKage♥️♠️

Requested by: syaff0816

Au explanation: Sick kags au! Kageyama is in his first year of middle school meaning kenma is in his 2nd. Childhood friend cuz why not sorry, kuroo but for the sake of this chapter I gotta replace you.

"Hurry up Kenma-san!"

"Hold on Tobi-kun if you fall you'll take both of us down" The black haired boy grumbled as he steadily climbed the latter to the roof, making sure the younger boy doesn't fall.

"Haaa?? I'm not gonna fall kenken I promise!" The boy smirked at the scowel the older one put on his face.

"Hmph! See Kenma-san I made it just fine!"

The older rolled his eyes as he pushed him self up to the roof and plopped next to kageyama

"Uh-huh and if I weren't here your dumbass would've fallen already you clumsy brat"

Kageyama playfully punched the olders arm as he snickered.

"Say Kenma-san have I ever told you that you'd look good with dyed hair"

"Shush you brat" Kenma huffed turning his red face away so the boy couldn't see the light blush on his cheeks.

They slowly leaned back into the roof as they gazed up at the stars in comforting silence.

"Hey kenma-san...."

"Ya?"

"Do you like the stars?"

"There...okay I guess"

"I see......you know if I were to die I wanna be a bright star! One that everyone always looked up and and thinks 'wow look at that lovely star!'"

"Hey Kenma-san if I do die can you make my wish come true??"

"Pfft of what being a bright star?"

"Well duh! You'll do it right right??"

"Okay okay I'll do it. I promise if you die ill make sure you become a bright star some how."

"Haha thank you kenken-san! And remember if you don't all come back and haunt you okay!"

"Okay okay.."

"Well Tobio...you got your wish huh" The blond sadly smiled as he looked up at the sky. His eyes glazing over the stars.

"To be honest Tobio....a bright star would never be enough to describe you my love....you deserve the whole moon...so keep lighting up the night for me okay dear... for you I'd explore the whole galaxy to get you back..."

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Omg this was so rushed and cringy! If there's any mistakes I should fix please update me on it! I hope you enjoyed this rushed chapter!