Colors~ Oikage♠️♣️

Hello everyone! This is a random little draft I made months ago that I might try to turn into a story! Ya'll tell me what you think bout it! Enjoy~
¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿

Title: Color~

Tw!!: Death, sickness(??), idk-

"Hey..Oikawa-San?"

"Yes Tobio-chan?"

"What did you think when you first met me?"

"Well Tobio...."

"It was like.....seeing snow for the first time....it gave me a bitter felling on my skin but the sight was,...well,...beautiful!"

"A bitterness?"

"Why of course Tobio-chan! One day I'll tell you why I had a bitterness....but that's a story for the future!"

"Ah I see.....say Oikawa-san..would you like to play a game with me?"

"What kind of game Tobio-chan?"

"I want you to guess my favorite color! I have yet to tell you.....but instead I'll let you guess!"

"Hm? Isn't that a somewhat...childish, game?"

"Well ya but...we're both bored so let's play! Promise it won't be boring! How about you have till the end of spring to figure it out! Also you'll never know, maybe I'll get you to teach me your serve while at it!"

"Haha very funny Tobio-chan, fine, let the games begin!

"You idiot...."

Big chocolate eyes traveled down to the object infront of him. The younger boys name carved in the stone as the autumn leaves started to fall around it. The older boys hands gripped around the bundle of flowers in his hand as he gently put them down on the blad grave.

"Blue..." a mumble escaped his lips

"Blue was your favorite color.......wasn't it...." A low chuckle escaped his lips.

"Say Tobio-chan......in another life...let's play a game again!" He smiled down as he started to walk away.

"Bye bye Tobio-chan!" He giggled as he dashed down the pathway.

A pale smile curved the boys lips and he stared at the boy dashing down the streets.

"Congrats Oikawa-san, you guessed it!" The boy clapped his hands as he slid off of his stone where he was purched.

"Next time we play a game....I'll let you win okay!" He smiled as he spun around and disappeared....

But for now I have to rest......bye bye Oikawa-san. ..thank you for playing with me...

¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿♡¿

And done! Pretty short but I hope you liked it! Also I'm sure you figured out kageyama died so I wanna make this clear! Kageyama was 12 in this story so oikawa was 14 (I think) and they where friends! Kageyama is sick and only had the rest of spring to live...but he never told Oikawa. Kageyama wanted to spend his time with oikawa so he came up with the game! I hope that makes sense! Tell me if you think I should turn this into a long story! Hope you enjoyed and have a good night/day/or afternoon

(Also tell me if there's any spelling mistakes!)